Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Location, New Destination?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doubled0218, Aug 24, 2012.

1. #1 doubled0218, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    Whats up blades, hows everyone doin?
    My current location: Norwalk, CT
    Anyway, so my current situation is that my mom is struggling to make ends meet, and is currently living in the same house as my grandmother (im not with her). Her life has taken a huge downhill route lately, and mine has also. Things just aren't currently working out here at all man...
    The people are fucked up, im a really athletic pothead that plays lacrosse and has a lot of potential. Our lacrosse program is #341 in the country, and hasnt taken anyone anywhere :mad: Not to mention high ass weed prices here in this lovely shithole.

So, I need some serious ethical real help guys. Where should I move in the U.S? Can anyone make recommendations why their state and/or city is the best? Be specific! :smoke:

2. Utah is pretty cheap living man plus surrounded my medi states all i can find is dank for good prices when ya know the right people man

3. Colorado

4. Do you enjoy living in Utah for reasons then bud?

5. Personally i do man. A lot of people hate on Utah because of the morman rep or whatever people think but I've grown up here my whole life. Its pretty cheap compared to most places and the outdoors life around here is very abundant. I love hiking around smokin bowls and shit and all the trees and mountains are beautiful man.

6. Then its settled, move to anchorage.

7. California is great for bud prices, but then again so is the south. I'm currently living in Rhode Island myself, which is pretty good because of medical marijuana. There's been a big medical movement in the state, so if you're into that kinda thing maybe this would be a good place for you, as long as you go to a good town. Don't go to Westerly though no matter what you do. It even has it's own place in Urban Dictionary that's how bad it is hahaha

8. Colorado. Our Lacrosse game, is stepping up also.

9. come to new orleans my nugguh

10. california has nice bud but is expensive as hell from food to housing so the moneys gnna even out.i hear colorado is nice