My local meteorologist OD on herion.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by legalizebud89, Feb 13, 2006.

1. This is yet another reason I choose to only smoke weed and occasionally trip shrooms, or a maybe a gram of blow on those special nights. My former local meteorologist just overdosed on herion, which was the most shocking thing to our communtity because I live in a small town. Just thought Id share with a fellow bored pot-head. Heres the link if anyones intrested>>

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=4487282

peace,
    happy tokin:smoke:

2. I would hate if I or someone in my family, or a close friend ever had that happen and then it was put on the news. That would just piss me off. Notice how only bad things about drugs (ODs and such) are on the news, nothing good like how people get pain releif and such from MJ.

3. true that the news station he worked for was the first to air the incident. AINT that a bitch

4. Shows that their are no steriotypical drug users. Just noticeable ones and non noticable ones.

5. Very true, he looks like he would never be a junkie.

6. I feel sorry for him, I can see how his boring job in a small ass town could become routine and youd look for drugs :p

7. i dont feel sorry for any addict. fuck that, they dont deserve my sympathy.

8. i have a friend who is addicted to coke and has gone through his entire savings (which was a lot), he deserves my sympathy..

9. Fuck you Wykid. I have a friend who's a morphine addict. Shes a really good person, shes cute and smart and stuff, she just got into a bad crowd. She's trying to quit and shit, but you have no right to judge anyone. You know how you like to smoke weed? Well what if someone told you that you HAVE to quit forever, would you do it? You enjoy it right? Well some poeple enjoy shooting up.

10. Fuck me??? You sure you wanna go down this path?

how am i judging someone by saying "i dont feel sorry for any addict. fuck that, they dont deserve my sympathy."?? im not judging, im just saying, they new what they were doing, therfore they dont deserve my sypmathy when they get addicted. dont get mad at me because your friend fucked up her life.

and dont compare weed and meth, theyre not anywhere near the same thing.

11. Yeah I do want to go down this path. You have no fucking right to judge anyone you don't fucking know, and where did meth come from anyways. You piss me off, I don't need to fight over a damn internet forum.

12. lol. Again, dont be mad at me cause YOUR friend fucked up...thats not my fault nor my responsibility...and again, im not judging, im sure your friend is nice, smart whatever you said, that doesnt change the fact shes an addict...dont take that out on me.

13. Haha, I'm sorry Wykid, I haven't been high in three days and I finally just got a couple bowlfuls, so I'm happy now, I'm nice and high.. sorry for that.

14. see how good the pot head communtity really is:smoke::smoke:

15. tis all good man. smoke a bowl for me. :smoking:

16. I think hes just suffering a long time addiciton but Im not sure. And yeah the town I live in right now sucks. You do one wrong thing and all these bitchy moms are spreading rumors and all kinds of shit. This was by far the worst decision to move here, but my apt. is nice though:D

17. ok well my take on drugs is that its upto the person whether they want to do them or not, its their body its their choice. But what if its the wrong choice?

thats the reason im sympathetic, because my friend cant see how its changing him for the worse. Since hes been binging on coke (50 quids worth a day, or every other day, dunno how much that is, a gram maybe) hes been paranoid as fuck and fairly depressed from what i can tell (when hes sober)..

i would like him to stop, but obviously its his choice and not mine, so im not gonna try and force anything (besides, his savings ran out last weekend so he will probs quit cos of that). and when i say savings, i mean literally thousands, fucking snorted up his nose... what a waste.