My little plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Its420somware, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Well actually it's not that little. It measures almost 3 feet in height from soil to tip and I was wondering when I'm going to see my first signs of budding. Also I was hoping for some tips on harvesting and curing etc. as this is my first grow.

As far as I know it's nothing special, it's just a seed I got from a dime I bought a while back, it's been growing for a month or two now and it's getting pretty bushy. I had to move it from my garden to behind my shed as it was getting really big and obvious. Any help would be appreciated.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sorry for tiny images, that's all I could do.

3. should of topped it and its prob gonna be a male from looks of it

4. Has it been growing in that same spot in window whole time?Is light cycle on it 12/12?

5. he said he moved it to a new spot. but it is hard to tell when it will start to produce flowers. Normally if it has been growing outdoors the whole time, it should start making some flowers when the days get NOTICEABLY shorter. So in early july or mid july u will see flowers starting..
    It does look like it could be a male, which is not meant to smoke. But cant tell for sure yet. Look at the top of the page at the stickie topics at the top and one will say sexing. It has picture of what the sex signs are so u can tell what sex it is..

6. how can u tell what it will be by loooking at it?