my little grow room: questions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by badexample, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I'm starting a grow room on a budget for my second grow.. first question is, if I have a clone I made my self but I'm quite sure the coco has nats in it, should I get new coco for it, should I scrap it since I'm about to get a new batch from friends , or will it be ok to leave next to the new clones(with bug free coco).

Secondly if my closet is about 2ft x 1.5ftx roughly 4ft(tall) how many plants, (what sized pots) could I fit in there .. I'm currently using 3 cfls from an aerogarden and might add one more ( also have a top mounted fan for when they mature) *pics attached*

Any and all: advice, tip, tricks, ideas, thoughts, questions, ect.. encuraged

ForumRunner_20120428_115005.png

ForumRunner_20120428_115031.png

ForumRunner_20120428_115112.png

ForumRunner_20120428_115301.png

P.S. I'm using technafloras "recipie for succses" and dutch master silica on my current plants plan to use on these clones

2. I'm unsure on the wattage of those lights, but more than likely they'd be only sufficient for 2-3 plants max. CFLs just don't pump out light like high intensity lighting does.

Why not go grab some Neem oil or something to get rid of them? Chances are, you'll have to clean your grow room out well, so they don't breed in the new coco.

3. Well the neem oil only helps the leaves, and I've never used this closet to grow is would it be easyer to scrap it?

4. Anyone else have any ideas?

Maybe how to use the cfls effectivly

5. Bump... anyone?