Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Little Brother Needs Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntyMan, Feb 26, 2010.

1. So I smoke with my brother all the time, he's 15 years old. He has his annual physical checkup with his pediatrician this Wednesday and he will have to piss in a cup. Is that test testing for drugs or just regular vitamin levels and whatnot? Will the THC byproduct be found in his piss, and if it is, will they tell our parents about it? Thanks

2. its not testing for drugs

3. Bro that test has nothing to do with weed

4. ya hes good to go

5. lol paranoid.

6. I was just makin' sure because if the doctor told my parents that my brothers been smoking weed, they would know it was me that got him started (they know I smoke). That would put me into deep, deep shit. :(

7. lol i worried the same thing one time. except i think that i was worried about cigarettes? lol i was younger, it seems stupid now. but about THC...it seems like i had to pee once after i started smoking, but i hadn't blazed in a while when i had to go to the doctor. but i think my dad told me once that they're not even testing for drugs, they cant actually, unless they ask parents and get their consent. so i wouldn't worry about it! but just in case, if you're still a bit paranoid, lay off the bud until after the appointment. there will always be time for blazing after such occasions :smoking: btw, how would your parents react if they DID find out he blazed? do they know that you blaze?

8. don't worry, they are just testing to see if your healthy and what not.

If your parents pay extra then it's possible they can test you, but then you would only be in trouble with parents. Anything you tell your doctor, can't be repeated to ANYONE else. If he asked whether you smoke, drink, watever, then you can be honest or say whatever you want. There's this little thing called doctor patient confidentiality.

9. He said his parents know he smokes. But they wont find out, they have to be told to test for that for them to do so. I just wish I had ur little brother tho. My little brother thinks Im killing myself:rolleyes:.

10. Yup prolly in the clear.

11. My doctor tested me for drugs I have no Idea why she was just like do you smoke weed cause we found thc and I was like uhhh yeah I guess and she didn't say anythig else so idk why the fuck hey tested me itts fuckkkkedd up

12. No, it's not for drugs. I'm pretty sure doctors can't make you drug test unless you're in a hospital for an accident or something, or getting a required physical that an employer is paying for. I've been going to holistic/herbal healers for quite awhile but that's how it was back when I saw doctors.

13. Ahh, the old "Cough" method. Tell your brother not to worry. Unless he's smuggling mexicans into our country... then we got a brawl BREWING! no, haha i'm drunk he's cool. passing a DT is easy anyways. Just drink ALOTTTT of H2O before the test, and you'll be pissing nothign but watter, your body has to expel of the excess water before passing out any toxins. I passed all of my drug tests while on probation doing this, sometimes smoking the night before the test. But shit, CALM DOWN!