Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My little Brother knows im high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx2539, Jul 16, 2011.

1. So im pretty high just sitting here watching my little brother (12 years old) play BlackOps and he has seen me high before and he always some how trips me out and tells messed up stories and make me laugh like a fucking clown or someshit and it he always make my high much better, well he decided to play this joke on me a few minutes ago when i was playing Cod and he was drinking coke and while we were talking he started laughing with the coke in his mouth pretending to try to keep it in his mouth so it wont sill on the carpet, and i started laughing so fucking bad and he jumps right at my face and pretends to spit it in my face, it freak the shit out of me and he starts laughing, i felt like a retard.

sorry about the writing or anything but im fucking high, just thought i would share this story.
    love my lil bro :)

2. Fact: Marijuana is illegal.

3. sounds like the kid wants a hit or 2

4. spark him up!

5. ^. i would but i wanna wait till he is in highschool.

6. He knows whats going down! Glad that he's cool about it and not snitchin on you.

7. Giving drugs to a 12 year old kid ISN'T cool.

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Some twelvies are actually mature. I used mj when I was fourteen

9. My first time was when I was 12. Light him up but just tell him not to tell anyone and only do it with you.