Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Little Brother Is 15 And He Also Smokes Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squiddychillinghard, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how to feel about this, should he be smoking weed at 15 years of age?
    should i tell him to stop or toke with him

2. Be chill about it nigga, thats when I first started

3. I am always chill dude
    but I dont think its normal for anyone to smoke weed under 18 or atleast under their brain has fully developed

4. Well does he blaze it everyday, or is it an occasional thing? The first time I smoked I was 14 I believe, but I didnt start becoming a stoner till I was 16. I think its ok if he does it every once in a while for his age, but I definitely think he shouldn't be living the stoner lifestyle

5. I started at 13. My cousin started at 12 and I have heard others say they started at 9. If he can handle it, then all is cool. Or you can scare him. Tell him that he will end up like me and then make him read all my posts.

6. It's really a personal decision everyone makes in their own life. Even if it proves to be a mistake in his eyes in later years (unlikely), it will be the result of his own choices. That's life good sir

7. He told me he blazes 4 times a week and he doesn't even blaze that much
    Maybe like .7 gram every time he blazes

8. #8 IIGooGII, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    First time I ever smoked I was about ten or eleven, give or take. I got it from my oldest sister, she told me something along the lines of "You were probably going to do it anyways, I'm just glad you came to me to get it". Opposed to some random person etc.

I smoked on and off for a bit up until I was about 14 or 15 and then I started to smoke everyday since I was actually able to get money.

Anyways, I'd just toke with him as long as he's not obnoxious, haha.

Also, I don't know your brother, but if he isn't very smart he's likely to get caught. So teach him your more experienced ways if you don't want him in trouble. You know, hiding the smell, hiding the bud/pipes or whatever.
    I've met people before who were like twelve/thirteen smoking so I don't think it's that big of an issue.

Medically; they say that developing brains shouldn't smoke weed or do drugs because it inhibits how their brains grow and mature, the theory is if you were to smoke unmentionables at age 12, you will stay age 12 pretty much forever since your brain's growth was stunted. That's not really relevant to weed, but they say weed has an effect on developing brains as well. I don't know for sure, though, because I've smoked for a long time and I'm not an unintelligent person. That doesn't mean my short term memory is any good, however.

This is just some stuff from my personal experiences so I hope this helps you out of your quandry a little bit.
    Again, similar to mine and my sister's situation years ago, he's probably going to end up doing it anyways, so he may as well come to you for it.

Edit: Stay high :smoke: haha

9. i was 13 my first time. Long time ago. Personally, i knew i could handle it just fine (even at 13 i understood "don't overdo it"), and would have been highly irritated by anyone attempting to intervene, or trying to "scare me away" from it. In fact, some tried, and i was highly irritated, and began to dislike those people.

10. Thanks for the advice man, I might blaze with him next week, we'll see.

11. Anytime. Let me know how it goes, my sister and I were able to bond a lot through smoking. Our parents went through a divorce and shit and when I moved in with my mom I didn't get to see my sister much so we would get together now and then and blaze just to catch up and what not. Good times.

12. started at 12 consistantly at like 14 it woulda been nice to have older heads guide me early on

13. 15 isn't too young in my opinion that's when I started. Go ahead and blaze with him OP.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. #14 Squiddychillinghard, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Thank you for the replies guys!
    I will make sure to blaze with him next week.
    Another question, when I go and blaze with him, and he tries to smoke too much
    What should I do.
    PS:I will try to tell him how to hide and not get caught, you guys made very good point that he would do it anyways.

15. CALL 911 NOW! I think you know what to do, toke with him and just tell him the dangers but let him make his own choices

16. If you tell him to stop chances are he will do it behind your back, at least if you smoke with him you know what he is up to and who he is with.

17. When my wifes bro was under age i didnt fuck with him.

He was 17 and some change first time we blazed. Not gonna jeopardize my freedom for a kid.

I know people who smoke out 12 year olds. To each his own....

18. If he tries to smoke too much.. This is a phrase that I've had a hard time grasping onto and I'll tell you why... In my experiences, when you end up smoking way too much weed, you just get really tired and end up falling asleep. I say as long as he's not just wasting money by over smoking let him toke up. My advice? If he has weed and wants to keep smoking more weed with you, I say go for it. :p

19. #19 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.