My little bro tried to teach me a Lesson.

Discussion in 'General' started by NewportG, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Ok my dad is gone for two weeks,so me,my bro,and some friends are smoking in the back yard under the sun deck.I go in to whach Who Wants To Be A SuperHero? the most dank show ever.I fall a sleep on the couch,I wake up at 6:25am and went to the table outside were my bubber and my weed was at from smoking the other night ,but when I get to the table it's all gone.:confused:So im like maybe my bro has it.so I go back to sleep.9:00 my bro comes in the room and says"can I have the bubber?"and im like I thought you had it,and he said no.I ask him a few more times becuse I don't belive him same answer.Im thinking in my head and its not the cops they need a warrant,my friends would never take my shit with out asking,but then I think I know who took my weed and bubber My next door neighbor 16 year old kid(goes to a privite school that costs 10k month,thinks he's better than ever one,love the smell of his own shit),but then my bro come's in with my stuff,I was like WTF.I ask him why he take it and lie to me,he says"because I was teaching you a lesson, the cops could of come over to the house and bust us and I don't wont to get cought because you left your weed out".

1.The tables behide a wall so unless we live next to superman were cool.
    2.Cops need warrants, and people think im a good kid.
    3.your a big dumb bitch thats fucking paranoid about every thing.
    Now im gong to teach him a lesson by selling him shawg at dank prices.:devious:

2. I try not to worry at all either. I'm a pretty layed back guy. But I really dont mind puttin my shit away whin I'm done. You can never be too careful man.

3. if i had a little brother id probably go crazy unless i had him madley sedated on bud all the time.

4. I put my stuff away when Im done all the time... not because Im paranoid about the cops, I just hate putting my shit down and forgetting where I put it because I am high.

5. That too. I've lost so much stuff due to misplacemnt.

6. dude, dont do that, not cool, me and my bro are like wicked close and we smoke all the time together, (im younger) and he sometimes sells me weed at such low prices it costs him some cash whenever I'm low on cash or weed, cause hes cool like that, plus, bro, blood is thicker than...thc, I guess....I'd just give hima scolding, a dead arm or two, nothing much more, and teach him that cops can fuck with you in your own home so he grows up smart and not a douchebag...

7. see i kind of agree with porchmonkey ... and ur brother while being a dick was only tryin to teach u a lesson...

but then again at the same time his lesson was wrong to begin with like u stated they need a warrant to enter ur house unless someone is in immediate danger so instead of fuckin with him like that idsay take ur lil bro under wing and teach him the proper laws on shit so that way he knows them...

and maybe give him a fuckin charlie like no others haha

8. fuck I hope this ant karma because my bubber just fell off my bed and broke:(and I just got this for my 18 birthday from my sis.man just when it was getting blue-purpleish.Im going to my headshop.

9. lol sorry but thats a really douchy thing to do. who the hell does that? maybe i could understand just puttin the weed away for the night but lying to you about it!?!? thats like text book definition of douchy. smack your bro in the face and tell him if he ever touches your shit again and lies to you about it that hes never gonna get to smoke with ya again

10. I wish somebody woulda taught me that lesson.

Its easier to deal w/ an asshole brother than an asshole cop, or an asshole judge, or an asshole P.O, or Bubba who's enfatuated with your asshole...

He just doesnt want you to find out the hard way.

11. I just wish I could blaze with my brother. As of now we hardly ever talk. He's 14 and I'm 18 and now I'm leaving the nest for school so maybe when I get back he'll have found God's good green. Your brother sounds like he was just dicking you around. Atleast you know that he's looking out.

12. dont sell your brother shwag at dank prices be chill about it smoke him out and explain to him why the cops cant do anything about. hes only looking out for you bro he was doing what he thought was best. he was wrong so teach him right dont punish him for it just give him knowlodge teach him how to be a true stoner and how to find loopholes in the system because they are their.

13. Im chill with my bro now I just wish my bubber didn't fall off my bed.:(

14. The cops do need a warrant but most people don't know their rights and will let the cops right in. "Can we look inside?", "Mind if we walk in?" etc.. Also, I think just opening your door and giving them space to go in might count in court as consenting to a search. It's stupid to leave your weed out anyway. It degrades if kept out in light, plus it's just a bad (and dangerous) habit.

15. Hahaha this shit had me crackin up

16. You shouldn't be so mad I thought it was cool that your brother was thinking ahead and watching out for you.