My little bro smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ButThen1GotHigh, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Well some of you might have seen my thread arlier bout me thinking my littler bro was smoking so i took some of your guys advice so heres how it went.

My little bro came home with a family sized bag of M&M's and he looked pretty ripped to me so he goes upstairs and I come up like 10min later and go into his room hes laying on the ground with M&M's all over his stomach and he was eating them while listening to some jimi hendrix. well I walk over to him and notice that his eyes are closed so I sit down on his bed and say 'antionio you there' he flips out and sits up real quick and he says 'what are you doing in my room dude' and I say straingt up 'are you high?' he says 'n-no im just tired' and I say 'dont lie I know your high, just tell me dude I dont care' so hes like 'ok im high but how did you know?' and I start to laugh and im like follow me so we walk downstairds to the basement/my room I tell him to wait at the top of the stairs and I grab my bong and im like 'come here' he comes down and hes like ' you smoke?' so I explain like how I smoke and that im ok that he smokes but to make sure that not get caught by our parents and some of my experiences and shit and shed some light then he says hey you wanna fire your bong up and im like I dont have any weed and hes like I do so he runs up strairs real quick and comes down with a 20 of mids and me and my little bro shared our first bowl and it was pretty gnarly and im glad I confronted him.

2. This was a really cool read, so I am gonna throw you some rep. That experience must have made you feel pretty good. I wish I had a bro to toke up with, now you always have a lifeline if you run out. Congrats!

:hello:

:smoking:

3. Sweet story, i hope my bro turns out like that.

4. dude thats fucking awesome. me and my dad are suppose to smoke up sometime. but dude if my fucking brother smoked i would shit my pants. hes sucha innocent kid. plus hes not real bright. hes in a couple special ed classes. but man id be totally cool to smoke with him anytime haha.

5. wow man, i didn't read your other thread but thats one touching story:)

6. Well that is something great to hear, i never had my brother or anyone take me under their wing to learn, i had to learn everything about weed on my own, and bits from friends and what not, but i am excited for when i can find some one younger than me to teach the ways of the stoner.

7. HAVE FUN MAN!! :) i cant wait to do this to my bro.. i jus dont kno when

8. Yeah, same here. I am a guy and I felt all warm and fuzzy and loving inside.

JK

But for real, man, I agree with sky.

9. wish i could smoke with my fam :( lol +rep

10. My bro has heart disease, I've only let him smoke 2 times and thats all. Don't wanna risk it seeing I lost my mom to heart disease when I was 12.

11. That's awesome bro! My little bro. isn't at that age yet where people are bringing up drugs...he's asked me a few times how marijuana is grown and I just tell him it's grown in soil and all...very very basic info. When I notice something or he comes to me ( which I hope he does ) then it'll be alll good :smoking:

12. Ya potheadedness runs in the family both my older bros smoke and this is pretty much what they did for me but a little dif like joking around w/ me and stuff but im glad I took the route that I did,

13. I got both my brothers high for the first time way back when. I have two older brothers, one of them I walked around a corner and he was sneaking in a cigarette outside and I was like "Watcha got there bud!" we talked for a while than. After that I was like I got a cigarette, throw that one out this ones better, he new it was pot and was reluctant to hit it. I smoked that jay about 1 hit before he asked me to hit it and I was just like "sure man, anytime" But, he's a straight scavenger now. My other brother is pretty cool about it though, he hits me up all the time and he only buys 60/120 bags. I remember last summer he bought a half ounce of green crack and gave me an 8th, I've loved it ever since.

14. that story should be the first pro-marijuana commercial, could have it dramatized and everything, awesome story man.

15. ^ haha agreed, that was an awesome story

high quality :)

16. That's a very good story...

the only thing that freaked me out

is when you said Antonio...just because that's my real name.

other than that, family stay high.

17. thats awesome, the first time i smoke with my little brother me and one of my friends were burnin in my garage and my bro comes down and was like 'youre smokin weed, i have 2 blunts can i smoke with you?" he pulls out his "blunts" and they were 2 joints haha ive blazed with him a few times since then but he says he doesnt really like smoking pot

18. That story brought a tear to my eye. +rep

19. wicked story

maybe this summer when I visit my dad we will smoke he smokes a bunch but doesnt know I smoke.........yet

20. Nice story I know its great having a brother to smoke with
    Been smoking with my older brother for a few years, my little brother though that would be so cool smoking with him, hes a bit young at the moment though.