Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lips are going purple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Byakuugan, May 4, 2011.

1. this can't be good...

i noticed past few months lips darkening...

is this reversible?

Can't have my good looks going to waste :cool::smoke:

2. haha i wish i wasnt too high to put that friday verse up. its from smokin your black right? not to be offensive mang.^ this dude makin its sound like you were gonna die.

3. its happened since i started smoking weed more often.

I'm not gonna quit weed, because that's just riduculous...

do you guys use chap stick or just drink a lot of water

4. hey Byak, you really ought to consider getting that checked into. Could be a circulatory issue. You experiencing anything else, cold finger tips, anything similar in your toes, shortness of breath, feeling colder that usual?

5. hey, nah i feel fine.. i thought it was related to smoking

6. do you smoke blunts? this "discoloration" could be from all the extra tar that comes from blunt raps. I think theres a thread on this, should check it out...

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/260872-blunt-lips.html

7. I thought that was just a myth about black people smoking blunts.

8. Just go check it out, simple.

9. You should go to your obgyn if your lips r turning purple lol sorry couldn't help it

10. this shits funny its def from smokin. my homey shits is bad like that. just maybe try a bubbler or somthing man. def blunts make it way worse but i dont really think there is a cure or w/e.

11. :rolleyes:

12. Have you guys ever heard of a blue waffle? I think that's what she's talking about :-X

13. I lol'd at your response