My lighting...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TurtleThatCould, Dec 6, 2011.

1. So let me explain my conditions first. I have a medium sized box a few feet high (enough to grow) and everything I need but the problem is it gets really hot in the box if I use a high watt bulb. I've tried cutting holes in it and everything but it really doesn't do much but the light I use now is bright but not insanely bright. And I have aluminum lining the inside. I have other bulbs I could put in the lamp but I think it'd be to high of a wattage (is that possible lol) but is it bad that the lighting isnt that good? It still grows but I'm not sure how big it'll get...

2. You need air exchange. Air gets sucked in hot air gets pushed out.

3. Make sure your air intake is at the bottom and the air-out is at the top! good look man hope everything works out for ya!!

4. Get rid of the aluminum it'll create hot spots. Use flat white paint or panda film.

5. this - dont use aluminum ...

i suggest mylar.

6. or just use flat white paint. Way cheaper and just as good.

7. mylar to cover a small cupboard grow would be less than 10 dollars. but i agree white paint will do just fine as well