Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my lighter just died, sob

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Aug 7, 2003.

1. it was a good lighter. i stole it at the pub some 6-7 weeks ago. it was a good friend, and warmed me up quite a few grams of prime hash. it opened a plethora of beer bottles after it came into my life, and kept my nicotine habit going like nobodys business.

it will be missed. RIP my small bic white lighter with RIMI printed on the side...

[opens drawer, and finds, ah yes, the magenta one i stole only two weeks ago at the pub]

:D

2. I always hate it when a bic dies. It's like the end of an era. I usually keep it and keep trying to use it for weeks until I finally make myself part with it. And I refuse to buy anything but a bic anymore. I've had some bad experiences with cheap lighters.

3. Nothin like finding a good lighter that works good.
    I hate a lighter with a flame that quits every time you put it to your pipe...fuckin'com'on

4. my lighter just died yesterday, so me and my friend had to walk to the gas station tripping our asses off. it was fun, we bought starburst, and DAMN is starburst ever good when tripping.

5. ive only had like 2 of any lighters run out, cause i always lose them, but i always have more, i have like 7 now, but i only use a few of them, i dont use my zippos to smoke pot, well.... cept to light a joint or blunt, but i dont want to be breathing in all that shit...

6. maybe we should pass out some "grasscity award for enhancing pothead lifestyle"

nominees for 2003 are:

BIC for manufacturing excellent gas lighters
    Rizla for their neverending production of quality rolling papers
    ARPA for developing the internet, making sure we can all gather in a global stoner community

:D

7. like when the part that turns the gass on melts and breaks?

my dad stole my lighter, he used his up so he made me fork mine over ...owell i kept my bic cover so it's like i allways have the same lighter

8. awwwww poor lil lighter... i bought a 5 pack of lighters the other day and i lost all of them!!! wtf!!!

9. don't you just hate it when that happens... like, you have to light your spliffs of the stove, and sit there with little burning strips of postcard trying to blaze a cone...

normally i have a spare lighter though ;)