My Lighter Exploded!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gimpyspetsnaz, Oct 28, 2008.

1. I did that today, i had a bunch of .25 dollarstore lighters.

Alos if you cut the heads off two books of matches take a strip of tinfoil mkae the tinfoil like your going to roll a joint, put the match heads in, wrap it around the lighter, and put it over a candle, the match heads will ignite, and fire inwards towards the plastic, creating a fireball.

2. dudes those cheapo $1 lighters SUCK if you keep them lit too long it'll melt parts of it and explode, and it isn't even very long compared to like a Bic lighter. 10 seconds or so of the flame on on those cheap-ass lighters and your lighter is broke.

3. we throw em hard against the ground when theyre empty and if you hit the lighter head it will explode from the gas, like pop rocks

4. I just experimented with this and threw a clear blue crappy lighter at the ground super hard, it as about half full.

When it hit the ground it just made a small burst of flame from the top and then blew in half, i cant find the bottom half because it shot across my room. Sucks though because now my room smells like lighter fluid

5. same thing happend to me in my house haha

6. Not a firecracker. an m80 , yes

7. I've made lighters explode on purpose, but that's crazy how it exploded by accident.

8. I know somebody that got paid b/c a lighter blew up in their hand... not really a joking matter when it disables you. :/

9. Hes right!

10. I know this sounds mean, back in grade school, my friend would always toke for free wit me and it was my weed. I always rolled hims J's and yea. So one time, me and another friend went to the couner store and bought a roll of caps and rolled the j with the caps near the roach. so anyways, when he was super blazed, he took his last hit of it and ignited the bunch of caps and blew the rest of the j away. it was funny too look at him, his face was like "guntiunsfhkn happened?"

11. you know the cheap ass lighters were you can ajust the height of the flame? cus you can modify them so that they give of a 8inch flame. if you keep turning it up you it will just leak constantly, if u light it and leave it on the ground it will explode after about 20 seconds. tis sick.