Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My life without weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Davibe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Would suck balls, honestly thank the herb for saving me (L) I met some friends cause of it, talk to women ezyer cause of it not on the computer as much cuz of it, can stay in school, cuz of it :p

2. My bank account would be a shit load bigger,that's for Damn sure

3. I would be skinnier lol those munchies catch up with ya quick

4. my life would not change besides the fact i would not be high

i've gone long periods without smoking before and well yeah there is no real difference in my life

5. Yeah, I quit smoking weed for a few months while waiting to find a new dealers and I was able to save like $600-$800, got some Dr. Dre Beats Tour + a 64G iPod Touch.

6. if your life would suck without weed than perhaps a change in your life is needed more than weed

7. I'd smoke way more tobacco then I did and drink more of that expensive, nasty damaging poison shit called booze.

8. He said that it did a lot of positive changes in his life, OP if you don't have addictive personality or abuse it then all should be well.

9. I would be more bored in my down time

10. ^Same exact thing he said.