My life......... sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighFred, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 HighFred, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Hey first post here, but been lurkin' for a while. Not too sure where I should have posted this. Well imma just be blunt, my life sucks. The person who I say is my best friend, deep down inside I know he isn't my bestfriend. Other than my 'bestfriend' I only have many aquantancies(sp?) like nobody is my true friend. I feel so out of place. I have no idea what I want in life. I'm still a virgin, I have had a few oppurtunities to have sex but there has always been something wrong (like the girl having a boyfriend) and at my new school/college it's just do your work and go and i'm doing electrical installations so there is no girls there :(

Sorry guys just had to write it down somewere :bolt:

2. find girls outside school.

Get a job at a social avenue. Start working out at a gym, if you're really out of shape go to a largely men-only small gym to get in shape, then transfer to one with the hot chicks. I don't recommend trying to pick up chicks at a gym if you're out of shape. lol.

Wait til 21, go bar hopping.

Most people only have a small circle of true friends, the rest are acquaintances for self gain. Tools to progress -- chubby chasers, wingmen. Basically, tools to get pussy, weed connections, or to gain access to something they want, but can't get alone. This isn't to say they have no value, they DO, but you're not alone in not having "many" friends -- I have 400 friends (no bands, ty) on myspace, but only 5 real friends. The rest were tools, that i used, for self gain. It's NORMAL.

Cherish your true friends, if you don't have any, yeah that does suck a bit, try to find someone you connect with?

You sound young, dude "boyfriends" hardly matter at your probable age. Yeah theres the exception, majority is the girl is some dumb chic who is having some fling. You don't want to be a homewrecker, but you can -usually- look the other way if they have a "boyfriend" -- it depends on the specific situation of course. And if you can fight, cuz that dude is likely just as dumb and arrogant and may come looking for a fight. It's okay, just kick his ass!

3. I am in literally the same exact situation. except i dont go to school for electrical installations

4. woah man helped me feel a whole lot better. i guess friendships just take time to make, im working on a few at school but just find it hard to eventually get excepted into the group and become part of the cycle if you get me.

oh and im '18'

5. woah good to know there are some people in the same situation than me. even if that does sound harsh.

6. Don't worry dude, about two years ago I was in the same position. But I wound up hangin with this one kid from my electronics class, and after about a year I was literally best friends with everyone I am today, my group of like, can share anything friends is like, abot 10 people now. You just gotta keep your head high and be friendly to everyone, try to be social. And I think it was a honerable thing you did, not sleeping with that girl, it wouldn't have turned out good in the end and it shows that you have a goo personality. And if you are outa shape like I was, start simple, do goup excercises, ones that work more than one muscle for 5 reps of 5. Bench press, then bent over rows (basically one excersice, then the opposite). I've gained only maybe 10 pounds, bu the thig is that I lost all the fat and am pretty much all muscle, so I may not weigh a lot, but I looked ALMOST ripped and am pretty strong. I also have kept a relationship with my girl for almost two years now.

All I really need to get across is don't give up. Everyone finds their place eventually, it just takes longer for some people :)

And everyone here at GC will support you, a lot of lives and experiences, so don't ever think you have no one to turn to.

7. I hope mine and OP's situations turns out like yours. Your a lucky dude.