my life sucks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fox mccloud, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I cant get out of this hole. I work a $9 an hour job, i live at a hotel and i barely eat, i got a woman pregnant and i hate living with her, she is so negative. I try so hard to stay positive. I cant kick her out she has no where to go plus my baby is inside of her. I have been researching on how to grow cannabis on here to make money. I hope something changes.

2. Shit bro, I was gunna say get up and leave but then I read about the baby..

3. you reap what you sow

4. #4 cupcake63, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    isnt it more expensive to live at the telly with weekly rates than to just go get a small studio apartment or something??

i was in and out of hotels for a long while and looking back on it i couldve gotten something really small and saved some bills, this is in california though so idk..

have you got anyone you can ask to help you out a bit til' you get your head above water.?

5. U should definitely start growing a little

It's a great hobby to help u get ur mind off of that shit and it sure will help pay the bills

6. man i dont know how long ur gf has been pregnant for but it would be ideal to get an abortion. First of all you will have to spend money on the newborn baby and it sounds like you can hardly afford to pay for yourself! Also you do not like your gf and if the baby is born u will have to pay child support for the rest of ur life.

Also in your spare time look for a better job, or even another minimum wage job that you could work on the side..double income.

7. #7 beatadrum, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012

Quoted for truth. You need to make some big decisions and quit making stupid ones. I don't mean to come off harsh but without some pushing you won't get to where you want to be. You do NOT need a baby right now. I would convince her to abort it for your sake, her sake AND the babies sake. Hotels are not the most economically smart way to live if you are running low of money. Find a small apartment close to work and learn to save instead of paying for everything when it comes up every week. Also, growing may not be the best idea for you. You obviously can't be growing in a hotel and not expect them to find it. If you find a small apartment even then it's not your place and you will have to ventilate and cover the smell. You don't need to add going to jail to your list. Best of Luck!

8. Thanks guys. I needed to hear that. I see some hope. She is 17 weeks pregnant.

9. just dont pull a crixus (Spartacus)
    idk what to tell ya man......you could try adoption personally you might have qualms about giving away your blood but take a moment and think what would be best for my child...... or you can have an abortion and hide it the rest of your life either way i wish you find your solution brother parenting can be quite frightful i would think no less of you for doin what you had to..... another scenario is that your pregnant gf is the type of bitch to pull the child support card idk the condition of your relationship but if she is a shady, shallow person she very well may want to keep the child strictly to collect child support its grim but those are the brakes man

10. at the very least, wait til its born and give it up for adoption, please don't join the baby-slaughter bandwagon, you two already made your choices, thats why she is pregnant, deal with the consequences, get a cheaper place to live, grow to pay bills if thats what you wanna do, just be extremely careful, if you convince her to put it up for adoption then after its adopted out, stay away from that woman cus she sounds like someone you definately do not want to be hanging around

just my 2 cents

11. 17 weeks may be too late for an abortion anyway.

12. First question- are you sure the baby is yours? It wouldn't be the first time that someone got the old "Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe" situation happening.

I would get a paternity test done as soon as the baby is born. :cool:

That being said, let's work on your lady a bit. She is "negative", well she is depressed and likely feeling just as trapped as you feel- it not more! You may be stuck with child support, but she has the kid. Being a "single mom" is a tough job!

Now how can we fix this? :confused:

Get the heck out of the hotel! They are more expensive than renting a cheap apartment. Talk to your friends/ relatives and see if one of them can lend you enough to get out of the hotel!

Welfare- swallow your freaking pride and get on it! Get her on WIC, the "Women, Infants and Children" program. It will get healthy food into your home and help for her. And do you get food stamps? Apply for them! Every dollar saved on food can help you get out of this hole!

Get your lady on Omega 3! She needs it as much as prenatal vitamins! This will help her fight off the depression she is having and give your baby a better chance of being smart and healthy! (Walmart has it for about $5.)

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

Oily fish makes 'babies brainier' (news - 2006) (hemp seed as a source at the very end)
    BBC NEWS | Health | Oily fish makes 'babies brainier'

[FONT=&quot]Prenatal Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements May Cut Babies' Colds Prenatal Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements May Cut Babies' Colds[/FONT]

You two may be caught in a downward spiral in your relationship- she is down because she is pregnant, which affects how you feel toward her, (which shows), which makes her feel worse, which affects how you feel and so on! And we get two trapped, unhappy people with a third soon to join the group. :( :(

It is up to you to break this cycle! :hello: Her hormones are screwing up her head, so she can't do it.

You are broke, so you can't afford much, but it is spring, so pick her a bouquet of wild flowers, or hit the Dollar Store and buy her a silly $1 present now and then. Even a little gesture like that can lift a girl's spirits! And right now, she needs every little bit of good feelings that she can get!

Give her a back rub- it can do wonders for a pregnant gal's mood. That "baby bump" throws your spine out of alignment and your back aches! Hurting doesn't do anyone's head any good! :(

You are in a bad situation, but you just have to make the best of it, and do the best you can. You need to smoke one, take a few deep breaths, and start thinking logically about how to change things for the better for all 3 of you!

Your life will never be the same- you are now the head of a family. Time to "Man up" and deal with your life!

Granny :wave:

13. ok so only 17 weeks, i would get it aborted. If you let the child be born then you might want to keep it once you see the beauty in a new born child, i wouldnt take this risk in ur situation.

Life is tough, its about how much you can take and keep moving forward, there is only going up from here, everyone screws up but the difference is people who accept and people who are determined to fix there mistakes and excel into success.

Sittin on grasscity isnt gunna do u any good, get ur ass up print off 20 resumes and walk around your neighborhood giving a resume to every single store

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hz_s2XIAU]Famous Failures - YouTube[/ame]

14. Wear a condom next time, idiot. Stop whining and take responsibility. You're not going to make quick cash growing pot especially with a small initial investment. You live in a fucking hotel, so I assume you'll be growing outdoors. What happens when your plants get jacked or bugs/animals/mold/weather destroy your crop? You'll be worse off than when you started...

Look for a 2nd job. Whats a little hard work when it means getting your life back together...

15. I was looking for a different kind of picture and stumbled across this one OP.

Hope the humour cheers you up a bit.

[​IMG]

16. I wont get an abortion. I want the kid and i will get custody if she does that. I will get a 2nd job and grow cannabis. I appreciate it

17. You'll get custody if she has an abortion? Lol how??

And how you gonna grow in a hotel?

18. [quote name='"Ironic"']

You'll get custody if she has an abortion? Lol how??

And how you gonna grow in a hotel?[/quote]

Ill get custody if she tries getting child support. I plan on doing a micro grow with a pc case.

19. If you plan on growing to make some extra money then micro growing in a PC isn't going to be very lucrative. It would be ok to supply you with your own personal supply and to learn the basics before you try a larger grow though.

Your best option if you want to start growing for some cash but don't have any property of your own to grow on is to find some rural secluded land close by and start some gorilla grows. Start several in different areas to increase your odds of success and if one is found and destroyed you'll have backups.

You can use a small container with only a few CFL's to get some seeds started and maybe keep a small mother plant growing that you take clones from and then once the clones are rooted transfer them to your outdoor gorilla grow sites. Check out the outdoor growing section for more info on it.

Like one of the previous posters said, living in a motel isn't the cheapest way to have your own place. You should save up some cash for a down-payment and get a small cheap apartment which will save you money in the long run, and you'll have more privacy and space to work on your growing if you choose to do that.

20. Well first of all, get out of the hotel, hotels are more expensive than apartments. Get a shitty apartment. Growing and selling weed is not a good idea. You won't make enough small time to justify the legal risks.

Here's what you need to do, get out of the hotel and get a crappy apartment. Get a second job. Your girlfriend is only like 4 months along, she needs to get a job too. Both of you can make a contribution. You can apply for financial assistance if you really need it, but only if you can't make it once you get a second job. Last, well damn dude, you live in a shitty situation, of course she's not happy, make an effort to show her you care about her.