my life sucks so cheer up

Discussion in 'General' started by gaba, Feb 10, 2009.

1. my life is more pathetic than yours
    so that should cheer you up
    i got nothing but sweat inside my hand

2. #2 MoonJuice, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose Life.

3. hey what do you say we meet in the parking lot and fist fight

4. Moonjuice.

Can I fuck you now?

+rep

5. No reason to bash the truth, that life is full of choices.

Gaba, you are going through a problem that not just you are facing. There are many major companies around here that have closed because of the economy.

I myself have been working since 15, no breaks (Havent been unemployed since), and in November 2008, I was laid off. Facing Winter time, I applied everywhere until my license was suspended.

Now picture this,
    I have one truck thats broken down. $700 to fix
    One truck that was repowed, now I owe $5000 to a truck I dont have
    $3000 in doctors bills
    $600 Cingular
    $400 Us Cellular
    $120 a month insurance for my car

Life sucks for me, not to mention I cant find a job.

My family and friends are is whats helping me through this time, my buddy smokes me up and gives me gas money to drive him to work, my family helps me with the emotional part (lol, Severe Depression and Bi Polar).

My advice to you is to keep your head up dude, never look down. Things will get better one day, and that day may be a while. Just keep thinking positive and look for jobs. Where? Everywhere,When? All day everyday, How many? every place that has employee's. You are bound to find a job if you do this.

I wish you luck dude, I really hope things work out for you, just keep your head high, and dont let the Man get you down. Fight The Power!!

6. i was suggesting we start a fight club but i was kidding maybe

7. Fight Clubs are lame dude TBH. I much rather sit on my ass and get high for a release of Endorphins

8. yeh too bad i got nothin but sweat inside my hand i guess ill go pull my pud and crash

9. damn yo