My life sucks all I think about is suicide

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Samonthy44, Apr 14, 2010.

1. If you stand by this statement, i hope you know people dont just appear out of no where, one must go out and meet people. They must make an effort.

2. Yo man. Im 19, living with my parents. So if you think your bad, than Im worse. You really arent to bad off. I mean sometimes its really upping to go somewhere relaxing and just listen to some nature sounds or bring some of your own relaxing music and just chill. And your right, marijuana aint for everyone.

PM me if you want, Im down to talk.

3. Right here. Listen to him. I repped you OP; give me a shout if you wanna talk. I will listen.

You don't want to kill yourself. Your famiily will be shattered. Trust me. You're too young man. I agree entirely with Man Plus Eyes.

4. dude life is this one big story that we all have to live. picture yourself as the character in this story. no one likes a boring story so why don't you get out and go do something really fun. If you don't have many friends (neither do I right now) go out and say fuck the world and make some. people who don't like you, fuck 'em, people who tell you you can't (including yourself) FUCK THEM. when people have nothing to do they kill themselves. trust me I've been there. just get out and do something.

anything to occupy yourself just do it. you'd be surprised at how much better doing SOMETHING (even if it's something boring) can be than just sitting in the house all day. just try new things till you find something that you like and that you would like to become a hobby. no matter what anyone says boredom and stress kill. go to the park and play some handball. people are nicer then you think. we're social by nature.

get into community college. one thing i've learned in my short life is that with no education you go nowhere in life. education is the key to social advancement so don't miss out on college (even if it's a community one). You can always transfer after 2 years and get a well paying job doing something that you actually enjoy doing.

and seriously cheer up. this isn't the best advice but you may like to try some MDMA and do it with some people you know. maybe even acquaintances but that shit will make you so happy and might even give you a new outlook on life. just don't overdo it cause that will get you depressed and depression sucks

just cheer up and write an interesting story

5. Of course suicide is easier. Suicide is giving up on life, its taking the easy way out. Its for little selfish bitches that can't handle the real world. Look at it this way, you only have 1 chance at life. Only 1 try. Make the best out of it. You are going to die anyways, at least make it good before it happens. Ending your life early because living is too hard is fucking retarded.

Saying you can't get a job because you can't go to college is a fucking cop out. If you want a job so bad you'll fucking unclog toilets for 5$ an hour. Last time i checked you didn't need a college degree for that.

All i hear from your post is that you cop out on everything. Everything is too hard for you. Stop being a little bitch and grow up. I dont give a shit how harsh this sounds. Im not telling you to kill yourself. Im helping you realize the truth. You cop out on getting a job, you cop out on living, you dont want to do anything to make your life better yet you complain about it.

Go get a job. Any fucking job. Save money. Do things you always wanted to do. Experience life. You wont get out of this stump by sitting around and doing shit. You want your life to change go ahead and fucking change it.

6. Ultimate Secrets of Total Self Confidence

Dont let the title put you off. This book changed my life up their with "how to win friends and influence people". Its more of philisophy's that really get to you than a cheesy slef imporvement book.

7. doesnt really sound like some situation that would require suicide. dude fast food and community college. it can be done. i mean im lazy as fucccckkkkk but i do it. just gotta sacrafice your pride try.

8. Heres a few key facts about life:

You remember your whole life, don't worry about getting all your facts straight.

If you want to tell yourself to be happy, you do that, if an argument arises then you will have to manage it somehow.

Theres a difference between physical obstacles and mental obstacles.

Basically happiness is like a language you can use on your self.

Its like, "GOOD MOOORNING, HELLO WORLD. MMMM, COFFEE! CEREAL!"

and you can use that if you want

basically

9. At 18, still don't realize what there is in life. Suicide is the worst, and final way out.

10. #50 InnerPeace, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    Go ahead and do it, stop being a little pussy. I hate assholes like you taking up oxygen, fuck off and die!

name calling isn't allowed here

11. First of all, don't think that nobody gives a fuck. There is always someone that will give a fuck. I'm replying to this because I give a fuck, even though I don't know you. I've been through so much shit, that whenever I see someone with a problem, I want to talk to them and try to help them in any way that I can. I'm also 18 and not fully happy with my life, but you just need to try to do whatever makes you happy. Feel free to send me a message if you ever need to talk to someone who will listen, because I always will. In the meantime, just try to keep your head up. I didn't have a job for the longest time, mostly because I was to anxious and panic-y to do anything. But, recently, I made myself go to an interview and I start training at the end of the month. All in all, just try to stay positive, try to think about theg ood things in your life over the bad ones. What helps me sometimes is when I think of something bad, I try to think of two good things, so the bad gets over-powered. I hope that makes sense. :p
    Please, PLEASE try to not think about suicide. There are many reasons to live, no matter who you are, you have potential to make your life wonderful.
    Feel better. <3

12. Ask yourself where you wanna be in 5 years and how your gonna get there. From the answer set yourself goals. Then work on them. Then enjoy as your work slowly brings you more success and happiness! :smoke:

13. Thanks everyone for all your support .. After Reading some posts and calming down and watching some TV, like the shit that's going down in Haiti, I noticed that i really didn't have it bad after all. I think I'm going to finish highschool and eventually go to college after. I Really shouldnt be thinking about death at 18.

Thanks again

14. shit u still in high school? get ready to tie up that noose in a few years...

15. no, but I still have some courses I need to re do before I can go to college.

16. haha, don't let him fuck with you.

17. please dont commit suicide, i know what everyone says wont make a difference. when things seem hopeless its hard to even think about getting help or talking to someone in person about it.

ive never told anyone about the thoughts i had too, ive suffered with an illness since i was 11 thats basically going to be with me everyday for the rest of my life and ruins my days, all the time. ive got a lot of shit going on with my family, friends, anxiety/paranoia.. blah blah i know you dont wanna hear it but just know that so many people are there for u. (and all of gc too :D)

18 is a good age though and you still have many years ahead of you. just ride it out, youll get through it, or be able to manage your problems somehow. everyone just has to live through the shit and always comes out a much better person. im stoned so i'm rambling but just think never being able to see your best friends/parents face ever again. never blazing, listening to music, thats what got me through it.

good luck with everything hun :) :smoke:

18. hey i aint killed myself before so i dnt know but i hear it aint worth it. lmao:cool:

19. sorry dude if your experiencing something as grand as life itself, and all you can think about is taking it away from yourself, then you just need to off yourself cuz u dont deserve this fine opportunity of the physical experience.

20. There you go man.. There's alot to look forward to especially at your age. You're gonna have tons of ups and downs in life so be prepared for that.