My life ruined?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kawe7, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Just because it didn't work out with you doesn't mean its gonna be the same for him.

2. It all depends on his work ethic. We can both speculate all we want about what having a baby young means, but the TRUTH is its gonna be different for everyone.

My life sounds similar to yours, however my parents didn't exactly make up for it with love. Im so grateful i got adopted, i can never repay them. My life took a 180 the day that happened.

3. don't get me wrong man, if you can do it you are better man than 99% of us.
    i want you to succeed, i really do. i just wanted to share

4. Yeah man, for those who can't read.... SHES NOT GETTING AN ABORTION. I'm gonna be twice the dad my dad was. I grew up pretty rich, my parents making more than 100 grand a year easily. That being said, It doesn't matter what money range your parents made, people make dumb mistakes. Hoping for a false positive though, and if it is a positive, praying it's a boy... always wanted a boy

5. Fuck that whole "you'll live with guilt for your whole life if you get an abortion..."

Those are things those activist groups fucken put into everyones brains to make you think the way they think. It's what society did to the word DRUGS as well.

Wanna drink some alcohol ? Sure!

Wanna smoke some weed? You mean..drugs? :S

It just sounds bad.

Dont have a baby, you're 18. Have a baby when you are ready to support it and bring it into this life, when it's the right time.

You kill fucking 5 million children everytime you jerk off, those babies go into the closest towel/toilet/whatever and they die too.

If you think of having a child and right away you think "oh fuck", or you think "money problem", or you think "too soon", then it's not the right time. You mentioned it here with all your other problems, so deep down inside having a baby is a problem for you too.

6. You probably missed it even though he said it like 12 times.

I'm pretty sure he made up his mind.

7. #107 kawe7, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

Some people can just not read at all. It's not even up to me. Why are you trying to convince me? It serves no purpose. In the end it's up to her.

Dude, trust me, I don't believe much of what people try to say. I don't care what society goes by, I do my own thing, so don't try to pull the conforming to society bullshit.

8. OP its pretty obvious we can read... Generally i don't read every page in a thread before i post.

Oh and wtf man, at least he raised your ass. Not to mention its really easy to say that now.

9. I never said he was a horrible father and didn't raise me. I'm just saying I will be twice the dad he was. And it's all about mindset, I'm gonna try my best, and then some.

10. Nah you're life isn't ruined, its just fucked.

11. C'mon, seriously? I'm trying to get real thoughts about my situation.

It's getting better now. We arn't really gonna worry about it for the time being. Which has helped out our relationship. I just gotta store more money every month in preparation, and it will be in the back of my mind for atleast the first 2 months, till I can actually see that she's pregnant. Then that will be running through my mind constantly

12. I'm sorry but stuff like this sickens me. :(

13. theres always adoption too

14. C'mon, I doubt she's up for adoption now... try telling her to adopt after the baby has been with her for 9 months.
    But life is going better, started my new job, Soooo easy gonna make the big bucks before hopefully he is born :)