My life is ridiculous.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by A AnoesisOrange, Dec 17, 2012.

1. I'm sitting here, 9AM; I've been up all night. My roommate and I had a party last night. It was kind of a dud (I have a bad habit of making people hate me). However, I had a very interesting time talking with two individuals for a total of like six or seven hours. The first guy was a Jewish dude from Israel and we talked about religious history and whatnot. I was introduced to a Christian sect long ago but I find my beliefs more in accordance with the Old Testament. I dunno, I like metaphors, and stuff that isn't so literal because I interpret my reality and no one can tell me otherwise and I can understand things for myself.

The second guy we sat there talking about things I can't mention. It was a cool conversation because this was a very bright individual that breaks things down to their chemical compositions and things like that. Doesn't really change anything but I like bouncing ideas off of people that see the world from such a different perspective.

tldr; Life is a 24/7 party so live it up.

2. I got drunk and high and played the guitar at the party I went to Friday night :cool:

3. I would macking on some hoes

4. so this thread is all about you huh? HUH? IS THAT IT?

egotistical...

5. or those tasty looking quesodillas in your signature.

damn man.

6. I always get hungry when i see his sig haha

7. sounds out of control

8. lol All your posts are as pointless as this thread.

9. Really though, the point of this thread is in the tldr. I had more fun partying with a few and by myself at 6AM on my porch listenin' to music. Fuck being concerned, life is too grand.

10. life isnt grand forever my friend.

its more of a never ending wave of ups and downs.

11. Ride the waves and swim the troughs.

12. You gotta basically live in the moment cause you can't go back in the past

13. mad boring post shorty

14. Yeah OP, I was hoping for a more interesting story than this.

15. I'd like to say that I went to a party that lasted for 2 weeks and my friend whom I invited lived off of legit, JUST beer and weed for about 3 or 4 days and finally collapsing.

partying 24/7 lawl.