My life from a popular guy to a random one

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pyouneq, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Lol. 3 girlfriends at once? That’s not “cool”. That’s called being a cheater. Nobody is going to want a guy that does that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol I can’t stop laughing him n Jeff would be givin each other hand jobs with the lights on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Is it just me or does he sound like a trump speech

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. This is one of the most stupid threads I have ever seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Agreed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I find it fuckin hilarious when some asshat tries deleting all of his asshole clinching cringy posts but blades quote it for all the world to see. Justice boner !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That was my thoughts exactly lol. It's entertainment like this you can't make up

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol @ OP doing an edit on every post to try & hide the fact he acts like a bellend.... Editing won't do anything bruh I quoted what you put lmaoo

• Like Like x 1

9. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

10. He went from being a popular wanker to a random one

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Billy

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. yeah sounds like you got some things you gotta work on from with in. You shouldn't have to want to be popular, and to get all that stuff back to feel good again man. Real happiness comes from with in. Some of my most humble and happy times were when I didn't have nothing.

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Like Like x 1
  13. a lot of popular people peek in high school. they find out about reality when they leave that bubble and eventually end up becoming loosers

kinda like al "I threw four touchdown passes in a game" bundy

Grasscity Deals Near You