My life feels like its over

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Subnoize, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I just got broken up with by this girl ive been dating for 2 years, we have been living together for a year, she has a 3 year old who I was trying to be a step dad too. I just lost my apartment, my job, my license got taken like 6 months ago for 3 years. I now have next to nothing. I can barely drag through each day, im so depressed, I dont know what to do with myself, im just looking for a job but its 101 degrees outside and I have to walk. Can anyone give me some words of advice or wisdom? I could really use some:(

2. life might seem like shit but the alternative is worse.

3. if i was in that situation id deff move countries

4. This quote came to mind..

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!"
    -Bob Marley

Good luck sir :)

5. atleast your balls arnt falling off in 3 days

6. what you lack in material wealth you gain in simplicity and a new start

think of this as a trial in your life that will strengthen you for the future

7. That cook is full of shit

get in a fist fight?

he preaches understanding but then says that all republicans are selfish and complete assholes?

haha, yeah, I'll take advice from that guy...:rolleyes:

8. Life is like a box of- errr Life is like a road mayne, there's lots of bumps and cracks in the road but you just gotta keep truckin through, ya dig? Stay as positive as you can and think of every day as a gift, and kindly make the best out of that gift... Good luck man, I'm ssure there are people out there that care for you more than you think. It would be selfish to hurt them if you were to go through with it. :wave:

9. In life ups and downs will come so we should not worry much about this things we should go on working hard one day comes you will reach your goal as it is said by elders that success comes after failure so you go on trying. First of all you do one thing you find small job which will help you in your livelihood don't waste your time and money save each and every paise and you will succeed in your life.

10. times get tough for everyone at some point, just how life is:rolleyes: stay positive and positive things will happen. hope things get better for you man

11. :( *hug* about all I can do. I think when shit like that happens, it's life's way of character building.

12. i feel ya bro. just start chillin with your old pals again, smoke some bud, get them to drive you to work and such sometimes. lol. tell them you'll smoke with them after.

13. bro best advice is to just laugh about it. i went through something similiar, although i was not with the girl as long and didnt live with her. i ended up being homeless for 2 months sleeping in the park the whole 9 yards. just laugh about how shitty your life is, it cant get worse. when things do get better youll have a lot more of an appreciation for life.

14. What doesnt kill you will only make you stronger.

15. Thanks guys for all your support

I havnt even gotten on here and this was my favorite website.

I went to my old apartment to get the last of my stuff and 2 guys that I thought were my friends were there, she was hugging up on one of em, I got in both there faces, called my girl a slut, a bitch, and I ended up grabbing there bottle of tequila and pouring it down the drain as I stared at them. I trashed the apartment, through her shit everywhere, ended up breaking her hair dryer. She cheated on me I guess for about 6 weeks. The guy that was over didnt do shit the whole time, I finally got to get in her face and tell her how I felt, we have not spoken sense. Im really depressed over it still, but mostly im mad. Ive been smoking hella bud, and my grow partner had to come up and secure our plants, we ended up driving them across county lines, there stressed as well, but they are making it

16. SUBNOIZE I'm glad things are turning up, think about if shit would have continued.... Would have just been harder later...

Get your shit straight and do better.... Because there is no way but up now!

17. damn dude i hope things get better for you cause if that was me idk what would be next. best of luck tho

18. keep your head up shorty. things will work out for the better.

19. Ugh thats life soap in your eyes with no towel. do you have any friends or family you can stay with or atleast barrow a car or somthing real sorry for what your going threw.