My life begins to turn around

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. Things have finally started to get a little better, and I'm happy. Although I still work crazy shit, and have a second full time job ( although a bit less legal, and tax-free :D), the light at the end of the tunnel is a whole lot brighter. I'm just not sure how much closer to it I am. Let's re-cap:

Last wednesday- I'm informed that I won't be getting paid on thursday, as my GM fucked up ALL over night's checks. I'd be getting it the following week, or on thursday. A double paycheck isn't bad, but... my rent is due on saturday, and I'm $100 short...

So, I owe this dude $55 for a carton of cigarettes, my roomate $100 for spotting me, My other roomate $50 for some bills, and $40 to my landlord.

I ran out of boomers faster than I thought, I still have another week left of growing before harvest. I decided to pay my phone and car insurance off for the next few months, thus spending all the money I had- First mistake.

I think you might remember, last september I was in a pretty bad car accident. Head on, 5 broken ribs, concussion, cuts, scars, bruises, the usual. I've been going to a neuropyschologist and chiropractor for the last year, and heard very little from my damn lawyer. So yesterday I'm all bummed out, and get a call from him. Sometime in the spring, I'm looking at a $20,000-$27,000 check in the mail, and that's after he gets his big slice, and the hospital and doctors get theirs. Not too shabby.

My outdoor also got eaten, and we only harvested 6 plants, out of 75. Some was destroyed, some was eaten, and only 6 females survived, and they're not ready just yet. So, I've got a nice gross profit ahead, but im still a little bit away.

A friend of mine needed a ride to pick up some Diesel, in a town called Jackson. Anyone in NJ knows that town's huge, but you don't understand until you drive through it. He said he'd throw $20 in my tank, and throw me 3. Thinking he's talking about Sour Diesel, I'm thinking: " Full tank of gas, and an 1/8th worth $60. Arright. I can pay off a little of what I owe." He does his deal and mentions, " Arright man, Got my bunny, let's bounce."

Now Neg would know what I'm saying by now, and a few of you have probally cracked a smile. He hands me 3 little wax paper fold ups, taped together with a stamp on it with a picture of a dude's outline and it says " One Man Down"

Curious, as this obviously isn't bud. I thank him, and head home. I empty the contents to see that it's actually Brownish powder, and it smells odd. Then it hits me, " Oh man, this is HEROIN!"

Stuck with the shit, I decide to hit a bag up the old nostrils. Don't judge me, and if you do, fuck you. I had a quite nice time with one, as my opiate tolerence is near bottom, compared to what it was when I was grabbing clips of Blues.

Well, I missed part of the lawyer story: They'd call him, trying to make a settlement. They offered $5,000 as my next, and he told me by law he had to tell me, and it was my decision on what to do. I asked his advice and my pops' ( 7 years ago, he recieved $50,000 net settlement from his accident), and he told me to hold to my guns. My lawyer gave me the rundown, and said he obviously would shoot for that, but they end up landing somewhere in the middle. If they aren't complete assholes, by springtime I'll have a nice little chunk of change stashed away. If they play hardball, I've got another year of the bullshit.

Had a dude down in Southern NJ who flipped Bombs at $500 a clip ( 100= clip). Eventually I was getting them at $450. Not a bad deal considering resale value. He ends up getting snitched out as a bargain, and gets fucked, majorly. And now with all this shit on my mind, I can't sleep Thus why I am awake).

Hope everyone out there is having a bit of an easier time. It's just nice to see a chance of hope for me... Still got a long road ahead of me.

2. wow....drama drama drama bro....

me n my GF got into a car crash like last year...we each got like 4000 or some shit but the process took like 6 months....

good luck tho man

3. Heroin... really?

4. i hope you don't do any opiates or you shouldn't talk.
    i honestly don't see a major difference between some h and an oc80. opiates are opiates. it's when you start bangin shit is when it's a problem and gets fucked up.

good to hear things are slowly starting to go your way spaz. 20 000 would be a nice thing to see on a bank statement

5. Exactly, a toot every once in a great while isn't going to hurt anyone. Fuck needles though.