My letter to Obama

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Qeww, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Dear Mr. President,
    It saddens me to hear you think a legitimate concern of mine is something funny.
    I had faith in you, my family supported your campaign financially and when elected and we come to you, you laugh.
    We did everything you asked of us, even signed up to help rebuild america, helping habitat for humanity and other public services, yet we can't be taken seriously enough for you not to laugh when we ask you to consider something?
    I was already pretty cynical when it came to politicians but after that, I have completely lost faith in the premise that elected officials are working for me.

Mr President, with all due respect, you have indeed made me very sad. I feel betrayed and pushed aside by your laughter.
    It's a sad day for me for I can no longer continue to be your advocate and defend your positions or your re-election.
    You'll have a beer with angry americans but you won't even sit down and listen to what we have to say without laughing.

2. What did he laugh at?

3. When legalsing MJ was voted to the number 1 questin on change.gov he was like "i dont think that is a good economic strategy ha.."

it hurt me to see that :( :smoking:

4. He laughed at legalization of marijuana.

5. I'm not trying to be ignorant or anything, but the guy has been a politician for a long time. And we all know that elected officials are the lowest pieces of shit on earth. What did you expect?

6. So you complained he didn't directly address an issue by not directly addressing an issue? :rolleyes:

7. hes not gonna read it btw

8. It sounds too immature with all of the "sad" use some other synonyms. Also, maybe point out that it was about marijuana to remove any confusion. (Though there shouldn't be :mad:)

9. You aren't actually sending that are you...

You don't even say what you are saddened by? The government has a million things on their plate that people don't agree/like.

10. your

wrong, it's You're

LOL

11. ding ding ding

we have a winnar!

12. i win a firecracker from my oven!

13. don't send that one he'll never get to read it. it'll be weeded out. pun intended.

14. Funny. I could send him a blunt in the mail and we would both do the same amount of good.

None.

If you're going to write someone, write to a local Congressman and voice support of legalization/medical/decrim legislation.

Props for doing something tho.