My leaves fell down and my planta are daying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blue_Tx, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Hi guys , im looking for help ...
    Im growing indoor autos ( think different and crystal meth) , my plants in a bad situation ; they are daying actually and here is a question , every time i water them with a ph 5 , they leaves get a little better . I dont know its becaus missing micronutriets or my plants is in a overdovse of macronutrients or what , idk ...
    Temp normaly is on 27,28 c , humidity 50 - 60%
    My light casual is 19_5
    Im using light-mix of biobizz as soil and bios fertilizers
    Can someone help me please...
    Thanks

2. can you post some pictures of the leaves and the whole plant if you can ,,then growers here will be able to help you . ,,thanks...mac,,

3. Here are some picture of my plants

Attached Files:

4. More picture

Attached Files:

5. More picture

6. I don't think there's any saving those. It looks like you got root rot, likely from over watering.
    Also, in soil you should be watering in the 6-7pH range. 5 is very low.
    1soil-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree they are too far gone to productively save, especially for autos. If I were you, I would chalk this one up to a learning experience. Perhaps post a journal from the start with plenty of info about your grow. Lots of experienced folks on here that can help you troubleshoot your issues before they get too far out of hand. Good luck. Cheers

8. They are goners. Im guessing you grow under a ridiculously low power light? And you probably overwatered them to death.