My leaves are turning yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chronitron, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Hey guys. I know there's umteen million threads about yellowing leaves, but those haven't helped me yet. Here are pictures of the yellow leaves. My ideas of what the problem could be are Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium. any ideas?

[​IMG]</a>
    [​IMG]</a>
    [​IMG]</a>
    [​IMG]</a>
    [​IMG]</a>
    [​IMG]</a>

2. wow and i had thought i had some leaf issues, what kind of fert are u using what are is your ph?

3. Your problem is probably a nitrogen defeincy(sp?)((a lack of)). or maybe magnesium.

4. I did a youtube search and read the "bible" and I believe it's nitrogen.

jt45255 - Right now I'm using House and Garden Aarde A & B, House and Garden Bud XL, Earth Juice Assist and Superthrive. I don't have a pH meter (can't afford one so please don't tell me to get one) so I can't tell you the pH.

5. im having the same problems except mine are completely pale yellow only on the bottom leaves.
    everyone is telling me to give it fertilizer with alot of nitrogen.
    i am going to try it out today. also im going to change the soil.

6. [​IMG]A magnesium deficient plant is identified by intervenial chlorosis, necrosis, and eventually a lockout of plant nutrients. The problems starts at the bottom of the plants and works it?s way up.

[​IMG]These images depict different stages and signs of a magnesium deficiency. The first picture is a Mg deficient plant in flower, and the second two are of the leaves to show what I mean by Intervenial Chlorosis.

Treating with an Epsom salts mix will clear this right up.

hope this helps mate:smoke:

7. how do i apply this?mix in the water????