My leaves are turning lime green? help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HeavensWings, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I'm growing in hydro, and have around 1/3rd of the recommended dose of nutes as it is only on it's 3rd set of true leaves.

I noticed the leaves started to turn lime green from the tips and spread, now any new growing leaves are now lime green from the start.

I'm not sure if it's a deficiency, or nute burn, or something else?

I've attached pictures of a healthy green and my lime green plants.
    Thanks for any help!

Attached Files:

2. so young. I dont use conventional neuts untill my second leaf set. Only thing i open with is one treatment of rapid start. Looks like a pH thing or neut burn. Back track did this start happening right after you watered? Was the water neuted? Did you neut last watering? like i said i wouldnt neut untill second leaf set.

3. The ph is 6.1 and the leaves started to turn in clean water (nothing added) so I thought it may need a little boost of nutes... which does not seem to of helped.

The temperature has been rather high though, 35c at times, however it's a Sativa, which I thought were use to high temps.

4. Thats not off to bad, could be sensitive plants because they are pretty young looking, like a week or 2?. I water 6.8-7.0. If your plants wilt or burn stop neuting and water next time with distilled water. Check your soil pH as well see if thats off. But a basic rule of thumb is when a problem occurs go for the minimum required for life. Just water and plain ware balanced to 6.8 and wait a little bit.

5. I'm growing hydro (water only) so maybe a good flush will sort it out?
    the first one is a week old, and the second is 3 weeks. although with he problems, it seems to be growing very slowly this week.

6. I ran into a similar problem, my fixes included these methods

Flush with distilled or phd water, add a little h2o2( I use 1/2tbsp per 2 gals)
    Second is, when you start feeding, feed in increments so say its a cup for the resvoir per week, Monday and Thursday you feed a 1/2 cup each

Also, make sure it's store bought peroxide, I think 3%