My leafs are drooping

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Adam4200, Jun 30, 2016.

1. i have had these clones for about a week they are getting big but recently the tips are getting brown and kind of crispy but i noticed the new leafs are drooping what is this due to? Ive been give very small amounts of organic nutrients which im stopping.

Attached Files:

2. You do not need multiple threads started with different titles but the same post copied and pasted from another thread.

It won't get your questions answered any faster.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. No plant this age...growing in soil, needs any added nutes. You don't start nutes till the plant has had a chance to use up what came naturally in the soil. Depending on the quality of your soil, chances are they're fed for you for awhile. But this looks like heat stress to me. How close are the lights to your plants? TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. WW hit it on the head. Too hot nute burn etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think it's mostly just heat, never seen plants wilt from burnt tips. Shouldn't be giving em much yet though. I feed mine little 1/4 and half doses from about a week on and they don't burn.

6. Th
    the lights are actually pretty far away about 2 feet on top i thought i should lower them maybe running a 1000w bulb at 500ws rn