My latest 'pickup'

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 10, 2009.

1. That's what most bud looks like before it's been compressed/packaged for commercial sale. Fluffy. It's hard to tell with my crappy camera but they are really pretty dense; that bit weighed just shy of 2 oz. dry.

2. It don't look damp to me:p

3. The main cola is still drying downstairs. I'll try to remember to take a pic of it before I jar it because I'll have to break it up to fit in a jar. I tried taking pics downstairs but they came out crappy; there is no light to speak of in the spot I hang them in.

4. Last bump for the evening crowd :smoking:

5. Looks good! I'd have a tough time resisting the urge to crack those jars open...

6. #26 oldskoolgrower, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009

Heh I'll drain them off in the morning, I have plenty to smoke in the meantime. Better to let every last bit of hasy goodness settle ;)

:smoking:

EDIT: Oh if you meant the bud jars and not the hash jars, I have plenty to hold me until the buds cure :)

7. That's a pretty decent amount of hair. What flavoring did you use in your cure?

8. Flavoring? I don't add any flavoring to my cannabis. Just the natural taste that develops as it cures.

9. Fax me some, if you are pressing it that is? ;)

10. AHA who flavors home grown :D

11. LOL wouldn't that be great? Faxing buds Internationally. LOL.

12. LAUDDDDDDDDDD.

its sooo, sooo, frosty.

13. Yeah, NL #5 is a great resin producer. Makes some nice hash too, but I prefer my Hash Plant for hash making.

14. mmmm, me wants that hash, guess im just goin to have to deal with the strawberry cough im getting tomorrow:hello:. im having a good week, coming off a t-break, smokin all 2moro after school, watchin wrestling against the rival town for the confrence title, smokin after school thursday, leaving for aruba friday:D(only problem is that IDK if i will be able to visit the City from there:()

15. They should have Internet at your hotel. Most of them have a little business center with a machine you can use if you need a GC fix ;)

16. MAN.

Hahahahah I'd be able to get you to check my NL over properly ;)

17. And I could get some samples of bud from Down Under ;)

18. Dude you are Godly, If i could get my hands on shit like yours i don't care how much i paid.
    Mad props!!!

19. Thanks :) Unfortunatly it's not even for sale locally. I am long retired from commercial growing and just grow for my wife and I mostly these days.

Use it as inspiration to grow your own and break the shackles of ripoff prices one day :)

20. Yeh man, sometimes i pick up some wild looking nuggets.