Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My latest pickup 10g of Blue City Diesel & 18g of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZDG1979, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know the owners. I used to wprk at world famous cannabis cafe. theu ARE a dispensary. Its not legal in Oregon to call them that. They get a surplus amount of their bud from an 18 year old grower named James. He grows for many local clubs. just because I am 18 doesn't mean anyone 21+ is more mature. Makes you think you are some criminal. If you can be 18 to get the card the clubs need it to be 18. I know 60 year old vets that have ttheir cards just to get high. So think again. They carry 14%THC buds. Nuff said. My Purple Dream is 28% for christ sake lol and this is budget bud

2. if mt hood wellness was for the patients and not discriminating assholes they would open their doors to the PATIENTS. not patients 21+

3. $280 in LA or miami???

4. #24 OMMPinthe503, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2013
    Haha your so immature. You don't work at the "world famous cannabis cafe" you volunteer, I know way more then you think I do and no they don't get "surplus amount of there bud from an 18yr old grower named James" now your just talk out out your ass. Quit while your not ahead. And 28%thc purple dream??? Haha someone told u lies. Check this out its outdoor organic this year tested and everything! What u got? And like I said its a club and they charge a membership and you continue to bash the place, maybe when your old enough you can come in and really see for yourself. And PS where do u get your stats for your buds? Do u know what kind of test was done?

Attached Files:

5. lmao I'm highly more intelligent than you are. I was paid in Bud for Working at the cafe. Ask anyone there and they all know me very well. I have been in Mt hood wellness center many of times, I have a caregiver who is over 21 and I may enter as well as him. I just don't go by myself to avoid their "legality" and yes I.don't smoke anything under 20% thc. I have all my strains tested with green leaf labs. and anything I get from the collectives is tested from green leaf as well. I've been in the higher weed game and you sound pathetic for calling someone "immature" when you hardly sound 16 yourself. Try again, or meet me at a collective ill show you bud youve never seen before. Childish people these days. Just talked to rick over at Mt hood Wellness and I asked if they got another order in from James. He said on the 4th they will have more from him. So tell me more about how you "know so Much about weed and oregon collectives" your probably some recreational smoker giving us all a bad name sellin bags on the side. Get outta here before this escalates.

6. #26 OMMPinthe503, Jan 30, 2013
    Haha your so just a kid with no problems you got your card just to smoke. Trying to be hal like " oh I'm cool cause I smoke 20% thc weed and nothing less kids like you fuck it up for eveyone els that really has problems http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1133870-all-my-portlandians-come-take-look.html look at your pic you've had your card for just over a year. And you look 12.
    Oh yeah putting a pic of yourself online is SMART .and FYI I like more CBD cause it helps my pain but you wouldn't know that. Cause you only smoke 20% thc "tested" but you have gave NO proof what so ever so keep that attitude it will fuck you over one day.

7. meet up right now then ill show you all my tested strains and I look 12 according to you so you stalked my profile cause your angry? haha you don't know what CBD does in all your posts I've seen you talk about how u wish u got higher from buds nd such. your trash so come see what I got I promise you you will be appologetic by the time u leave

8. I got my card for a reason actually l. I've been smokin bud for medical reasons far before you knew about what CBD or CBN was or does. I have chronic arthritis in my wrists so bad I can't hold my phone unless I medicate. I have stage 3 asthma and Hip displaysia causing pain close to the severity of broken ribs. If I was recreational I wouldn't have 16 years of medical documentation and at 17 my doctor recommended MMJ to help with my attacks. so tell me more about how you know me so well. Your arguing with a pixel. Handle it like a man. get proven wrong or stop talking to me you sound even more dumb every time you reply

9. #29 OMMPinthe503, Jan 30, 2013
    [quote name='"Rose City Buds"']I got my card for a reason actually l. I've been smokin bud for medical reasons far before you knew about what CBD or CBN was or does. I have chronic arthritis in my wrists so bad I can't hold my phone unless I medicate. I have stage 3 asthma and Hip displaysia causing pain close to the severity of broken ribs. If I was recreational I wouldn't have 16 years of medical documentation and at 17 my doctor recommended MMJ to help with my attacks. so tell me more about how you know me so well. Your arguing with a pixel. Handle it like a man. get proven wrong or stop talking to me you sound even more dumb every time you reply[/quote]

Yep I stalk grass city alot and I saw your first posts cause iv Ben here that long Oh and I'm attached to a machine 24hrs aday 7days aweek please tell me about pain. Show me a pic of your so called"tests" then I'll drive my happy ass to p town and smoke your face off. It's worth the 10 in gas, that is if you even smoke tested strains and your really just one of them trolls. And really I SHOULNT even give u the satisfaction of smoking my weed/oil infact I'm not,quit being butt hurt you pay10g for weed at your shops and ur a weed snob cause u got a card that says your butt hurts

10. hahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha are you kidding me? 10 a gram? I rarely get flowers cause I dab every day. If I do get floerrs its at tree house collective they got green leaf lab tested bud. you get your shit from some Mexican. I dab 2-3 grams of oil a day depending on my pain. My oil would put you so far on your ass you would "trip" like all those new smokers. I'm waiting pussy. your all talk. Bout to block all your childish posts.

11. back to the ttopic. OP nice buds

12. well i think thats enough of that..
    not the vibe of the city guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.