Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My latest pickup 10g of Blue City Diesel & 18g of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZDG1979, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Blue is from Oregon and the Sour D grown locally...

Both great, but the Blue tastes and smokes so fucking perfect!!!

Plus only paid 280 for the whole zip!!!:hello::hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice bro :D

3. Nice lookin buds!

4. Very nice, Im pretty sure I know where that Blue city came from ( Im a Oregon MMJ patient) I know the grower who has been mass producing BCD looks just as frosty and the same as his. He has a farm out here Indoor and Outdoor.

5. That second pic is kickass! BTW, nice piece OP!

6. amazing buds

7. Thanks for the comments everyone. What is the THC % on the Blue?

Anyone know?

8. nonody can tell u the THC % of your bud unless u get it tested

9. [quote name='"Rose City Buds"']nonody can tell u the THC % of your bud unless u get it tested[/quote]

I'll post back in a couple days with the stats of some BCD,at mthood wellness they get all their strains tested.

10. mt hood wellness is not about the patients. They are for pure profit and you have to be over 21 to go inside. Its a dispensary not a liquor store

11. got the hook up bro. shit is super fire.

12. nice pick up bro! you really cant beat that 10 a gram price for some super dank.

13. [quote name='"Rose City Buds"']

mt hood wellness is not about the patients. They are for pure profit and you have to be over 21 to go inside. Its a dispensary not a liquor store[/quote]

Actually there great you've just never ben there
    And it's a private club for growers and patients, NOT a dispensary.

14. Beautiful buds man!

15. They do the 21+ thing so that they get a more 'mature' clientele, I don't see anything wrong with that. I'd be willing to bet that of all the people that have MMJ cards, the group aged 18-21 has the highest number of people getting their card solely for recreational use.

besides, if they were solely for profit, wouldn't it make more sense to allow all ages?

Looks dank. Never had Blue City Diesel but it looks bomb. How's the taste compared to regular Sour Diesel?

16. Btw the BCD was about 12% THC.

17. That's pretty low...

does it have high CBDs or other cannabinoids? or did you mean 21%?

18. It has to be 21% this shit is Smokin!!!

19. That's what I thought. The highest one was at 14% the others were low 12 is the average. I'm not sure about CBN I can find out though

20. Please do bro!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.