Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My latest creation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rap, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Im so proud of this dude hahah... i took a new port and pulled the cotton filter out. Then i took a long screw and like screwed it into the end you light of the cig. and then pulled out all the tabaco. Then i packed that hoe fat with bud and put a like rolled up card like paper in the place of the cotton filter... im fixin to walk right down the street wit this bitch to hooters:devious:

eat some chicken wings or some shit.

i had to share this with the world lol sry

2. Pics? I always like Secret Agents, so stealth and pro.

3. yea gimme a sec i gotta shitty phone

4. <3 <3 <3 <3

5. im tryin to figure out how to send pictures from the phone to the computer i have a strait talk fone from wal mart

6. here we go..... u cant rreally tell that theres weed in it but like i said shitty phone lol

Attached Files:

7. I've done this a few times, for some reason the weed doesnt burn very well with the cigarrete paper. Either burns to fast and falls of, or just wont fuckin light. Let me know how it goes!

8. damn for real dude i hope it just burns like a damn ciggerette.... i did pack it in a bit too tight tho... its raining right now so i cant walk with it i refuse to sit down and smoke it i wanna walk to hooters dammnit

9. I've done this with mids and was thinkin bout posting a tutorial but you beat me to it, this is legit you can put one of those with a tiny bit of tobacco on top in a pack of cigs and nobody would know and if you make it a spliff you can probably smoke it without the smell being too obvious either. I'm not sure if you put a big hole through the filter, but the filter filters out a bunch of thc so for this to be most effective gotta hollow that shit out :D

10. its hardly any paper so either the paper is gonna burn faster then the weed making it just a weird situation or its just gonna burn really, really fast

11. haha yeah I've done that a few times, usually if I run out of papers. Works though!

12. well im just gonna have to make sure its really lit well to burn like a normal cig.... and if this works ill make a toutorial thread haha

13. Right on, I've done it a bunch actually, best method:

Use fingers to kinda pinch out all the tobacco, screw is not needed. Just squeeze gently to unfix the tobacco and it will all fall out. Now you have a hollowed out cig. Now take a small screw or drill bit and hollow through most of the filter. Try to leave a small amount of filter on both sides so the structure of the cigarette remains in tact. Now pack a small layer of tobacco into the bottom of the cigarette. use the back side of a pencil to compact it down, it fits perfectly. Now mix tobacco and finely ground marijuana and pack this into the cigarette with the pencil. Be careful not to rip the cig paper! When you get to the top top it off with a small layer of just tobacco. Now you have a stealth spliff to burn anywhere and take anywhere! Just put it in your regular pack, but flipped upwards (aka 'lucky cigarette' style) and there you go! :D

14. thanks bro ill def try this when i do this agian lol