My latest Alien pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bodiak, Aug 15, 2021.

Tags:
?

Nice pipe in post below?

1. Ugly, wouldn't put my mouth on it

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Gross....I must have one

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Cool I guess, not for me

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. I'm up to 53 polymer clay pipes! I fool around with 3 broad categories, Alien, Woodland, and Deco.
    This is the newest Alien pipe.
    I do have a website with all of them, but wont break the advertising etiquette here. What do you think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks interesting! Would be cool to see the woodland ones! I'd be most interested in seeing a pipe incorporate mountains, nature, trees, that kind of thing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have 15 Woodland pipes, all quite different but here's a sample. Interesting idea with using mountains, I'll have to give that some thought!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Really, really digging these ones. I imagine the pipe/bowl part being a snaowcapped mountain with a person running up a small trail on it with there being moss/wood/pine trees going up the stem part of the pipe. Are you on Instagram? I'll give you a follow.

5. A small sample from my 15 Woodland pipes
    Well I'm glad you like them, thank you!
    No, I'm really not a social media guy, but maybe I should check Instagram out? Just completed a website and trying to figure out the best way to offer these up for sale.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Instagram seems like a huge marketing tool these days! You can have a link to your website on your profile as well! I'll check out the site! Would you ever do a commission pipe piece? If so, what would you charge for something like that?

7. Wife is encouraging me to get on Instagram...I'll certainly let you know if I do!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Message me your website too!

9. I certainly would consider a commissioned piece. When you see my site, you could puck a style and colour scheme. Price would depend on the piece, probably anywhere from 80 to a couple hundred CDN, and I imagine my prices would include free shipping within Canada

• Like Like x 1
  10. Super fair prices imo. Honestly would love a custom piece! I'll check out the site, thank you!

11. I didn't know we could sell things here or advertise. Guess I was wrong.

12. I'm trying to make a point not to sell from here, but if someone asked for a link to my site I'd provide it....dont know if I'm walking a fine line here or not

13. ngl I find the first one creepy af definitely not for me but the woodland idea is cool

14. Thanks! I definitely know that style wont be for everyone!

15. Just somthing about the alien one that I don't quite like... Love the idea I mean but just sumthing I can't put my finger on as to why not, could even be the angle of the photo, if that makes sense. Woodland ones are cool too!

What do you make these from? It looks familiar. Such cool ideas rather than loads all the same!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmao ok! That's why you started this thread because you're NOT trying to sell on here. Come on now. If they let you sell they should open it up to anyone and have a classifieds section. Gee maybe I should make a thread selling some of my stuff on here.

17. Chill out and smoke a bowl. He clearly isn't advertising and is just showing off his cool pipe art.

18. Oh course he's advertising. Lmao.

19. I don't see any links to anything. To me it is more of an art, similar to if someone made a post about glass blowing. Some stoners are so uptight lol.

20. Cool pipes.:cool:

I'd probably break them within the first week :D