Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"My last words are... I'M ON DRUGS!".....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 29, 2003.

1. am i weird or is this normal i do sometimes think about like that kind of shit like think about my life when im stoned?

2. hey cottons glad u had a good trip men u too phil,i never tried that stuff ,howz the trip is it better than weed ,u know is it like when u close ur eyes and imagin ur flying u feel like u really are or what is it like.....

one more do mushrooms taste nice?

men i love those pictures

3. Dear lord no... They taste awful... I usually have to put them on bread to be able to stand the taste... And then I need something to wash the taste away... but it's worth it

4. yeah, that's normal lacrossester. i usually tend to reflect when i'm stoned. it opens up my mind more and helps me to realize stuff about myself that i normally would just overlook.

no dayday, an acid trip isn't much like a weed high. acid is usually a very intense experience, and i'd recommend doing shrooms before trying acid... just to give you an idea of what to expect. also, acid usually lasts 8 hours or more, so be prepared for a long night. lol.

it is similar to weed in certain ways... usually it mellows you out and you really, REALLY feel the music when you're trippin'.