1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

"My last words are... I'M ON DRUGS!".....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 29, 2003.

1. well... those aren't my last words. it's a quote from that movie Almost Famous... the guy (much like me) is on acid... he's standing on the roof and screams "I'M ON DRUGS" lol... great movie..

so yeah... i guess the point of this thread is to well... say i too am on drugs, LOL. cottons took 2 hits of acid and they're starting to kick in.

i'll keep ya updated throughout the night.

2. sweet sounds like its gonna be a good night for you

3. hahaha enjoy the trip man :) take care xo~

4. it's just starting to kick in... right on schedule, lol.

only bad thing is i have to wake up for work at 7:30... and probably wont beable to fall asleep until about 6... it's all good though.

ooo... here it comes... bottom of the computer monitor melted off a little bit ago

5. rock on.. im dexing 750mg tonight with some insanely killer weed.. should be a fun time for both of us :smoking:

sobriety bites

6. here come the visuals...

damn... i'm all kidns of fucked up. everything's all wavy... like a dream sequence on tv or something.

there's this big ass tripped out poster on my wall... and i can't stop staring at it. it's like i'm in a tye-dyed color... but it's just a poster, lol.

oh wait... i'm still typing...

shit, i didn't even notice. lol. the fingers are just doin their onw thing i guess. lol.

7. lol. sound like you're gonna have a fun night :D

i'm only in the beginning and i'm already VERY fucked up. the acid came from a concert out in chicago...

it's weird though 'cause the papers don't have any design on 'em... they're just little paper squares... but the acid is good shit.

8. i envy both of you guys, i am going to curl up with my ball of resin and puff till its gone. at least it is good resin.

9. well in this case look at this!!

[​IMG]

10. wow... i stared at that pic for a long time... then i forgot how to type, then i noticed all the little veins in my hands, and then my fingers turned into sticks... wow... that's a lot. lol. and it all took place in like 2 minutes or something.

i don't even know anymore

is this even the right thread?

lol. i had to go check. yeah... it's the right one.

wow. the little box i was typing in just ran away from me. lol.

11. lol, noce trippen' i gots more trippy pic if u want em, lol

12. keep 'em comin :D

13. taking those little pills out of the baggie..

*pop*

*pop*

..let the fun begin

[​IMG]

14. ALL THOSE FACES!!!! omg... those are all faces right??? i mean... am i really seeing that or is it just in my head?

WOW

15. i cant follow that lol

[​IMG]

16. mrsmokebigbuds... that looks like something i saw in a shroom trip once...

i gotta get outta here before i go crazy, lol. i'll be back in like 10-15 minutes or so

17. ok peace, i lost all my trippy pic any way :(:(, trip the night away

18. you'll never believe what just happened... i dropped a fuckin thumbtack somewhere in my room... and i have no clue where it is or even in what direction it went. lol. i'm gonna be all worried about that damn thing for the rest of the night, lol.

::goes on mission to find the missing tack::

19. <big>HAAAAA!!!</big>

i found it!!!! :D

ok... i'm officially fucked outta my head. lol.

20. LOL!!!!!!!, ohhhhh man OHHHHH MAN OHHHH MAN if u really really wanna flip out, this is if u have it chug hot coco, and ull go in sane!!, and this gos for anybody that is stoned as well, TRUST ME!!< U MUST TRUST ME

Grasscity Deals Near You