"My last words are... I'M ON DRUGS!".....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 29, 2003.

1. well... those aren't my last words. it's a quote from that movie Almost Famous... the guy (much like me) is on acid... he's standing on the roof and screams "I'M ON DRUGS" lol... great movie..

so yeah... i guess the point of this thread is to well... say i too am on drugs, LOL. cottons took 2 hits of acid and they're starting to kick in.

i'll keep ya updated throughout the night.

2. sweet sounds like its gonna be a good night for you

3. hahaha enjoy the trip man :) take care xo~

4. it's just starting to kick in... right on schedule, lol.

only bad thing is i have to wake up for work at 7:30... and probably wont beable to fall asleep until about 6... it's all good though.

ooo... here it comes... bottom of the computer monitor melted off a little bit ago

5. rock on.. im dexing 750mg tonight with some insanely killer weed.. should be a fun time for both of us :smoking:

sobriety bites

6. here come the visuals...

damn... i'm all kidns of fucked up. everything's all wavy... like a dream sequence on tv or something.

there's this big ass tripped out poster on my wall... and i can't stop staring at it. it's like i'm in a tye-dyed color... but it's just a poster, lol.

oh wait... i'm still typing...

shit, i didn't even notice. lol. the fingers are just doin their onw thing i guess. lol.

7. lol. sound like you're gonna have a fun night :D

i'm only in the beginning and i'm already VERY fucked up. the acid came from a concert out in chicago...

it's weird though 'cause the papers don't have any design on 'em... they're just little paper squares... but the acid is good shit.

8. i envy both of you guys, i am going to curl up with my ball of resin and puff till its gone. at least it is good resin.

9. well in this case look at this!!

[​IMG]

10. wow... i stared at that pic for a long time... then i forgot how to type, then i noticed all the little veins in my hands, and then my fingers turned into sticks... wow... that's a lot. lol. and it all took place in like 2 minutes or something.

i don't even know anymore

is this even the right thread?

lol. i had to go check. yeah... it's the right one.

wow. the little box i was typing in just ran away from me. lol.

11. lol, noce trippen' i gots more trippy pic if u want em, lol

12. keep 'em comin :D

13. taking those little pills out of the baggie..

*pop*

*pop*

..let the fun begin

[​IMG]

14. ALL THOSE FACES!!!! omg... those are all faces right??? i mean... am i really seeing that or is it just in my head?

WOW

15. i cant follow that lol

[​IMG]

16. mrsmokebigbuds... that looks like something i saw in a shroom trip once...

i gotta get outta here before i go crazy, lol. i'll be back in like 10-15 minutes or so

17. ok peace, i lost all my trippy pic any way :(:(, trip the night away

18. you'll never believe what just happened... i dropped a fuckin thumbtack somewhere in my room... and i have no clue where it is or even in what direction it went. lol. i'm gonna be all worried about that damn thing for the rest of the night, lol.

::goes on mission to find the missing tack::

19. <big>HAAAAA!!!</big>

i found it!!!! :D

ok... i'm officially fucked outta my head. lol.

20. LOL!!!!!!!, ohhhhh man OHHHHH MAN OHHHH MAN if u really really wanna flip out, this is if u have it chug hot coco, and ull go in sane!!, and this gos for anybody that is stoned as well, TRUST ME!!< U MUST TRUST ME

Grasscity Deals Near You