My Last Night of Blazing for a While

Discussion in 'General' started by Jimi Thing, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Yeah so my mom caught me wakin n bakin before school about a week. (Probably one of the worst situations to be caught in by your parents) She just told me last night before i went out that she had orderded home drug testing kits. The timing sucks because football season just ended yesterday and I have like 5 grams of some dank. I thought about just blazing it all tonight but I realized it would just be a waste. So I'm just going to get high tonight for the last time and then hopefully detox before the first test. I've been smoking daily for about two weeks so i hope that I can get it out of my system in time. So all u guys on on t-breaks, for whatever reason, can tell me what kind of hell awaits me, and everyone else can spark a bowl for me on my last night stonerism. :smoking:

PS I usually have to use eyedrops after I blaze and after blazing just now and not using them I realized that my eyes have become addicted to that shit. They got super red and really itchy. So I guess ill be taking a eyedrop tolerance break (if that makes any sense) as well. I have been using visine. Is their a brand thats better to use on a regular basis.

2. Best advice that I can give you, just go ahead and tell them because they already know. They wouldn't spend the money on drug tests unless they were damn sure of it. Not to mention, detox doesn't work dude, tried it several times and nothing out there works. The only thing that works is synthetic urine(lifesaver) but in your case it's not going to work out like that.

Smoke a gram of that bud, sell the rest to someone you know, atleast you can make a few jacksons from your situation.

And no worries, you'll be smoking again before you know it, good luck dude:smoke:

3. #3 Jimi Thing, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    Thanks a lot for the advice . I think they are testing me to prevent me from doing it in the future. (Meaning multiple tests)

Edit: I don't know if anyone does this but I've just been taking snaps out of my bubbler. It works awesome. If it's good in a bong why not a bubbler?

Edit 2.0- I meant to put this in recreational my bad.

4. It's really not that hard to not smoke tree dude, im going on three months.

5. yeah the first day is the worst but you'll be fine after a few days. I would sell your bud because it's really tempting to know you have bud laying around but not being able to smoke it.

about the eye drops...rhotos for sure. i never get eye-drops-withdrawal redeyes with those.