Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My last Headband nugs :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, May 30, 2009.

1. Had 2 ounces originally but down to this :( sad day this stuff is a personal favorite of mine.

Attached Files:

2. looks dank as fuck. Enjoy that last bit man. You should.. get more. Yeeeeee :smoke:

3. My buddy said more tomorrow coming with some grape ape and hash so im psyched to buy some of all three :p
    ill post pics of coursee

4. you're all good then dog. Glad to hear. I'm expecting these pictures to be nothing less than DANK.

5. Yeah man post some pictures of the grape ape and hash when you get it :p

6. I've always wanted to try Headband and after looking at your pic...It made me want to try it even more. Great looking headband!!!

7. ive heard so much about headband in the past months, looks really good man.