Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Last Chance to Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FLDank, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Hey GC, ive been doing alot of online research about different methods of passing dts and have found that more people have had succcess stories with the certo fruit pectin method as well as adding bleach to your sample. if i dont pass this dt im FUCKED. i graduated 2010 and over the summer i got rolled by the drug task force (undercover cops). i only had 1.3 g's on me(dank of course;)) but now my whole life has been flipped upside down. i am a full time student and hold a full time job cooking bbq at a local restraunt. i was awarded a state run scholarship that paays for 75% of my college tuition. i got through my senior year by smoking err day and still managed a 3.0 :D i have pretty bad anxiety and ADHD.if i lived in a medical state i could easily get an Rx.. no pill any psychologist ever prescribed me has ever worked better than cannabis. i have to go to this teen court program and take random dts like 3x's a month. i am a firm believer in the fact that God himself, out of the perfect plan of his creation put this awesome, healing herb on this planet for the world to enjoy. the government should have no right in the first place to tell me i cant pick a flowered bud of a naturally occuring plant and choose to enjoy its natural properties. but thats a whole different story and im getting off topic. sorry. but i have failed two previous dts by continuing to smoke and saying fuck it. but that cant happen anymore. i just recently passed my dt by using someone elses sample but that stupid piece of shit decided to smoke and now i cant use his sample anymore. so what im going to do is follow this procedure:

1. Mix 1 pouch of fruit pectin in 32 oz gatorade, shake it up and chug it.
    2. fill gatordae bottle up 2 more times and drink it
    3. piss 2 times before dt
    4. go to teen court and give specimen
    5. add 2-4 drops of bleach to sample.
    6. hope for the best

this wont work for everyone but at the program im in they use the dipsticks with 4 different panels and dump the sample after theyre done testing it. i will post my results around 7 et tonight to let you guys know how it went. hope thiis helps any one else in my situation and thanks for taking time to listen to me ramble:rolleyes:

2. good luck bro
    hope all is well

3. Bleach no longer works for any credible drug test, and if it's a court ordered test it will be supervised. You should have quit smoking until you were clear.

4. Get some of the lab synthetic urine , my buddy passed all 5-0 and drug rehab place for his cannabis charge.

5. ive never been supervised actually. thats how i got away with using my friends sample

6. Damn dude, that sounds like a tricky situation. If i were you, I would do everthing you listed except the bleach. oldskool is right, they'll probably have someone monitoring you while you pee so you cant tamper with the specimen. But even if you could drop the bleach in I dont think it would even work anyways. It might come out inconclusive in which case you will auto-fail.

Just think about it carefully first. Let us know the result.
    Godspeed!

7. yaa it really is.. i would have bought some synthetic urine but i dont get paid till tomorrow. so i had to do the cheap way. but ive heard on many occasions that certo works. im just kinda nervous.

8. Good luck then. Be thankful you aren't supervised; most jurisdictions do so for court mandated tests.

The certo thing is a myth. Nothing works 100% other than staying clean or substitution. People who say it's worked for them were just lucky.

9. I feel you dude, I smoke for the exact same reasons. MJ works better than adderall or xanax for me, and I'd rather not be on amphetamines or benzo's..

But, I would just keep substituting man, that way you are guaranteed to pass instead of having a chance of fucking up and coming up positive. Just be happy your tests aren't supervised dude..

10. you shoulda just quit man. cause then you squeeze a little t-break in and make things better in the long run :D

11. I have taken many cleansing solutions and everyone worked at least once but everyone failed at least once too.

They do offer money back guarantees but you are supposed to keep all toxins out of your system for 3 days prior to the dt. since most of us dont know when we are gonna get tested we end up taking it last minute and thats how you fail!

The only way to pass a DT 100% is to not smoke.

If its for a job just dont smoke until you have a job. you shouldnt be wasting money on weed if you dont have a job anyway.

12. I can't believe you said that.

The amount of hypocrisy is astounding.

13. +rep to that my friend

14. Hi,

I'm in a similar situation, and I stumbled across some stuff on wiki, hopefully this is helpful in disproving any bad info you may have heard.
    Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to the "Urban legends, etc.." section

15. well i PASSED... and to those saying im a hypocryte, i asked this guy if he smoked or did any drugs and he said no i just drink. i told him id pay him if he keep giving me his sample. he said, " no man i dont smoke weed, i promise ill be able to give you a clean ssample" so then i paid him and when i asked for more he told me he smoked. put yourself in my situation before you start using the h word. i meant he was a piece of shit by smoking and lying to me when i paid him, not because he smoked. but i passed anyways so its good for now

16. good to hear :)

17. Good shit dude! :hello: