Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My LAST blunt for a while

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stickyicky1014, Apr 27, 2009.

1. So tonight im going to be smoking my last blunt for at least 2 months. I was caught smoking in school, i know dumb. I wasnt even arrested and had no thought that this event would lead to drug testing. Well i was suspended for 10 days but it was reduced to 3 days because of a drug counsling program i chose to do. Little did i know this is a 4 month Detox program where your tested multiple times a month at complete randomn. So my lady who is coming tommarow is going to be testing me but she knows i will fail. But i think if i stay clean after that the program is only 9 weeks. Tonight is pretty much my goodbye to my beloved herb which i NEVER EVER EVER thought i would need to give up due to drug testing! Fuck man this really sucks, any ideas?

2. smokin in school was stupid your very lucky they didnt call the police... my advice is enjoy your smoke break ... your tolerance will be so low so just save up money for that next sack.. i had to quit for an entire year after i got hit with possession and a breaking and entering.. stupid i know. but just be cool and do the tests dont smoke and you will be fine :wave:

3. what do you want ideas on

4. Buy a whizzinator! You can take your drug tests blazed, lol.

5. Thanks for the feedback, its just insane i think, honestly, now this ruins the last few months of highschool and the first few weeks of summer. Damn this really Blowssssss

6. no problem if u want anyone to talk to cause ive been threw the same shit hit me up for my screen name

7. sometimes you gotta think through wants going to happen man, i mean really what did you think would happen if you chiefed at school. be thankful its only 4 months, i say you got off lucky

8. Yes I have an idea. Get your shit together and finish your education clean, then enjoy the smoke.

9. second

10. /\

So true, finish school then you can choose what you do freely
    instead of getting bummed by education officials.

11. What about for those of us who use the herb alongside education?

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am, by far, the most productive after a nice bowl.

12. smoking can destroy a lot while u are in school dont be so stupit and wast all the years for nothing ... image what shame that would be and u dont have to stop completly but during shool and while u learn my advise stop smoking ... :)

13. #13 SleepyShoegazer, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009

Amen. Schooling, Jobs, etc all comes before smoking. It's not worth the risk you have to take. When you get too comfy is when things go wrong. Sucks you got caught, but it's all your fault really. Learn from the mistake and wisen up abit, young grasshopper. If you want to smoke before school sometimes, go for it.. I'm sure everyone here has done it, but smoking during school, on campus? C'mon now. If you're going to be high at school, you have to make sure your high isn't obvious and you have to know the ropes well enough to not to dumb shit like this..

Stock up on Spice Gold if that does it for you and hope for the best. I know everytime I smoke my "last blunt" it just means until I roll a "new blunt". It's like the last cigarette. It's the last one until I want another one. I quit 4 or 5 times a day atleast.

14. just get someones piss..thats clean obviously