my last batch, purple platinum bubba kush.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Jaded1983, Dec 19, 2009.

1. since im moving where it isnt legal to grow this is my last grow.. just harvested it last sunday. should be close to done drying (-: i may get to sample some this weekend. if you click on the pics they will get bigger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So sweet dude. Nice plant you got there. Smoke em hard:smoke:

3. Platlicious!

4. thanks guys, finally sampled it.. oh man, i love heavy indicas sometimes.

5. looks amazing how much did you yield off the one plant

6. I got 2.7oz from the Purple Bubba Kush plant and 1.5oz from the white rhino, i would have had alot more with the rhino but i transplanted it just as i started flowering.. so all the buds are baby buds.

7. how much light? And how big was your area? Just trying to see what different size lights can do. I am only able to use two 600 watt lights, one for veg and one for bud. I am tryin to get two ozs each plant with 8 plants but I am afraid I dont have enough light. My HPS is 100,000 lumens though! VERY NICE PLANT MAN!

8. yeah im using 600w each for 1 plant.. i didnt have the space for more than 4 at a time in my closet. its small 6' long by 3' wide and 8' tall.

9. haha was looking at your pics. I have the same poster of the work dudes eating lunch.....lol..... looks great be safe :smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. nice grow...wish i had a sample of that myself lol

dankdaddy its funny u mention the pic i saw a shitty photoshop of them eating fuddruckers once

11. dankdaddy its funny u mention the pic i saw a shitty photoshop of them eating fuddruckers once[/QUOTE]

ha. gotta go find it .. maybe ill make one just like it but everyone will be eating weed cookies with bongs in their lunch boxes...

12. :O were do ppl get kush seed's from? i cant seem to find a reliable website for them and when i get my bud from bc it allways seems to have dead seed's never any alive ones unless its like jack herer or durban poision but never can find kush and kush is the best imo

13. "That's a huge bitch!"

14. that's what im talkin about what where your temp. between 70-75?