My landlord is gone for 6 months

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Oct 16, 2013.

1. My landlord has migrated south of the equator so he's on the other side of the globe. My friend and I are starting a small collective garden in a room of the rental house and we want to sell to the dispensaries. We have some friends that grow and sell weed to dispensaries and will get their help to our buds in the door.

My question is what is the absolute worst that could happen if we were to get caught with weed growing in the rental and we were following the law? Can the landlord even do anything? It says in the lease no illegal activities but nothing strictly against growing medical marijuana.

2. So you think because it doesn't say you can grow marijuana there, means it's fine to grow marijuana there

3. good luck with that :bongin:

4. Now i don't know anything forsure, But i would assume you could get kicked out of the apartment if he doesn't like it. I'm pretty sure landlords get threatened by the popo, maybe not?

5. Why don't you just go take a shit in his toilet and not flush. See how long it takes before it dissolves.

Or just don't grow.

6. Youll get kicked out..your lease says no illegal activity..what are you gonna say? I got an mmj card? Its still federally illegal therefore if you rent and the landlord strictly has a no grow policy, its in his right to evict you

7. How is that illegal activity though? Its legal activity if you ask me. Also the dude is gone for 6 months and he isn't going to be around at all hes a really chill guy. Our neighbors are college age girls and the smell is going to try and be minimized as much as possible.

8. Do it only good things will happen.

9. Lol try having that one fly with the law "its not illegal if you ask me" hahahahaha it IS illegal federally still, therefore a landlord can evict you if youre growing and thats something he doesnt allow, it even says it on the lease "no illegal activity". All these guys in mmj states that rent have the landlords consent a majority of the time.

10. #10 wakabush12, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013

Good chance if hes in the South americas, hes not coming back! lol so grow on  :metal:

Edit: if he does come back, give him a cut of the profits.