My lady is drowning

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sbgrowery, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Now i dont really need a diagnosis cuz i already figured that bit out... I have a white rhino in 5th week of flower and shes drowning because of overwater, she hasnt drink very much at all and i watered her exactly a week ago! The soil is still pretty damp turns out i have bad drainage issues... She also has a bad calcium lockout because of salt build up so i need to flush her! What do i do!?

View attachment 1573431

View attachment 1573433

2. the calcium lockout that you think you have is probably just the signs of overwatering..

just let your pots dry out and don't flush.

3. No homie it aint i had it before she was over watered, i already had a lot of help diagnosing it, its definitely calcium lockout from accessive salts, i posted the same thread but with pictures, i accidently posted this one

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411914001.857767.jpg
    These are the bottom leave that are dying from overwater

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411914033.533312.jpg this is the pic of the calcium lockout, it looks like that all over the plant

5. Transplant them into bigger pots with dry soil and better drainage. Foliar feed them to get them taking nutes while they try and fight through this?

6. #6 sbgrowery, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    Shes in a 5 gal pot i cant transplant her:(
    Should i transplant to outdoor?
    And what should i use as a foliar feed? Thanks!