My Lady Friend,,, Will Eat Chicken From The Grocey Store,, But Not A Chicken I Kill

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SO I COOKED TRIXIE CHICK SOME CORNISH HENS ON THE ROTISSERY...

well she liked them,,,

and i got chickens that size in my backyard, well i told her i was going to kill 2 of them, and we can have little game hens, which will proably taste better,!

oh no, she dont wont to eat no. chickens i kill,,, w.t.f.,?

i kill them someone else kills them, a dead bird+= is a dead bird,,,

heres a picture of our store bought birds cooking,,,

my chickens that im going to kill and cok for her,,,

AND MY CHICKEN KILLING WEAPON,

2. then make her buy the fucking chicken next time.

edit?

why would you use a compound bow?

that monster of an arrowtip seems like it would destroy perfectly good meat.

3. I\'ve always wanted to hunt a chicken with a compound bow.

4. A, I don\'t see any chickens in those pix?

5. i live in a uppity-up, neighborhood, so i got to be discreet with the noise,,,

it aint like i can step in the backyard with my gun,,,

but the bow makes no noise,,, and im on the money with it,,

one shot-one kill,,

im going to have to trick her,,, either way,,

i got too many chickens in he yard,,,,it\'s time too eat some of these birds,

and yes my neighbors hate the fact that i got chickens,,,;)

6. Out of sight, out of mind. She likes chicken, but doesn\'t want to have it killed anywhere near her.

Oh, don\'t bother with the razor-tipped arrow head. You could use a lubricated rubber one that\'s broken in half with that compound bow and still have dinner by six.

:D

7. I guess they do it different up here in New Hampshire, we just catch them and snap their necks.

8. Nah, that\'s no fun. At least not for Chicken the Impaler!

[​IMG]

9. Yea, thats what we do also, snap its neck.

[​IMG]

10. We just cut it\'s head off and watch it scramble around. True story: I raised some chickens out at my great grandma\'s house when I was a little kid, and they tasted delicious.

11. these chickens i got,,,

have been raised around a \'\' BOSTON-TERRIER,,,AND A POMERANIAN\'\'

theyve watched some of thier family members get ate by these 2 dogs,,,

so they dont come around me or aything,,,

i can get close enough,,, for a good shot,,,

but not close enough to grab them,,,

although i could go \'\' CHICKEN-FISHING \'\' at ight when they are in thier roost,,,

\'\' i wont explain that,, i\'ll leave some of my bades to wander... w.t.f.,? is chicken fishin<<\'\'

12. chicken killer! omg call pita!!!!!11

haha, just slay one and put it in a bag like it was store bought, lol

-Mark

13. haha chicken fishing! When I can leave the county again Ill hit you up... Come murder some of your chickens.

14. These dudes i lived with for a while in RI used to fish for cats. They had a railroad car type apartment. It was four rooms long and the doors all lined up so if you were in the back room and opened all the doors, you had a perfect view of the street.
    They used to smoke an shit in the back room, open all the doors, tie a store bought white mouse to the end of a fishing rod, cast through the apartment and out into the alley and catch cats. No hook or anything but the cats would hang on usually the whole time they reeled it in.

These were very sic individuals mind you.

15. YOU NO THE SAD PART IS I REALLY DO COUNT THE CHICKENS. i WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST CHICKEN TO DO SOME CRAZY SHIT LIKE KILL ONE AND PUT IN PLASTIC, I DO NOT PUT IT PAST HIM AT ALL.SO THERE FOR I COUNT CHICKENS:confused:

16. Oh man, fresh chickens are the best. You can buy them from the Hutterite Colonies around here. Fresh eggs too. Everythings free range. Mmmmmmmmmm

I want to see some headshot action with that bow. :p

17. Stuff you kill tastes way better than what you can buy in the store.

We slaughter our own cows/pigs/chickens out here.

So tasty. :yummy:

18. Can you explain why we can\'t talk about getting animals high (which I agree with), but we\'re allowed to talk about slaughtering them?

19. slaughtering livestock for sustenance is natural.

smoking up a dog aint.

20. Humans need to eat. Cows/Chickens/Pigs are pretty much there for that purpose.

Getting an animal high is just cruel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.