my ladies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deBoer, Sep 22, 2010.

1. japanese maples.jpg

matilda.jpg

nicole.jpg

shannon.jpg

i threw these plants in the ground around April there were two more that were male.
    they are close to my house but the grew so fast by themselves that i decided to not do anything to them. i've never even watered them, when i go to check on them i'll kill a leaf hopper or two but thats it. they should be done in a few weeks :D. thats Matilda, Nicole and Shannon

2. I am in no way an expert on growing, but I've grown a few... those look pretty lanky to me. Plants need nutrients in order to thrive. If you had been giving nutrients all this summer you'd be holding baseball bats in your hands in them pictures. even now it's not too late to give them some blooming fert. I'd hit them now with it, of course only at about 1/8th to 1/4 what the package recommends for outdoor flowering plants. you'll notice a difference in about a week. I'd start at 1/8th, then wait 3 days, hit it with 1/4, wait 5 days then hit it with 1/2 strength. You'll double up the bud size if you do that. And those plants won't be ready for another month or more, so you have time to turn the tables.

3. yeah really look undernourished healthy looking but hit them with some bud boosters

4. i think i like them because they grew from just dirt and they smell SOOOO good like fruity pebbles good. i'm not really worried about getting a ton of bud, i feel like it'll be so nice and natural once i cure it.