my kitty is pregnant......

Discussion in 'General' started by 420-420, Apr 16, 2007.

1. and she is just a baby...shes like 8 months old now and we can feel the babies inside her...and her nipples are gettin huge!!!shes gna have babies soon!!!
    edit:lol i 4got the pics...

Attached Files:

2. 8 months... man cats are startin earlier these years now huh..

3. Theres no one to blame but yourself, you were told to wear protection. Good luck with the kids.:p

4. Cats go into heat at 6 months of age. Be a responsible owner and get your cat fixed. There are already too many unwanted animals. I hope you plan on finding homes for all these kittens.

5. cute cat :)

6. aw! congratulations, she may be scared since it's her first delivery, I helped birth 3 litters in my day it's not too bad :)

are ya gunna keep the babies?

7. definatly...
    hahahahaa
    thank u...the baby will be cuter... the dad is 15 pound long haired black and gray striped cat...so cool babies....
    ill get homes and if i dnt im sure some one on GC will want one...
    im gna keep atleast 1 hopfully 2...gna give 2 babies to friends so i will c them every so often....

8. well you better post some pics of those little babies when the big day comes! :)

9. Did you take her to the vet? She probably needs a once over to make sure everythings going right.. Watch some videos on kitties having birth so you can get the feel of it if something goes wrong.. When my kitty gave birth she didn't know what to do and was really scared so make sure you are home on her due date. Also one of the kittens wasn't breathing and I had to bring it back to life.. I learned how to do that from watching animal planets baby show. Can't remember the real name of it... If you have any questions about anything about this let me know and I'll do my best to answer you.. Make sure you line up at least 6 homes for the babies cause cats can have 6 at the most sometimes more. Buy some kitten food and start mixing it into your cats food, it will give her extra nutrients and vitamins for herself and the kittens..
    I'm currently taking care of 4 4week olds that I saved from death.. And they all already have my heart!

10. i definatly will post sme pics so u all can see...
    no i called the vet and they said we didnt need to come in...but my girlfriend said we should go anyway...and so do u so we will call and make an appointment...

i got dial up...it takes wayyyy too long to watch any videos...

my cat is youung so i duno if shes gna freak out or wat...

i also saved my cat wen it was a baby...it was about 4 weeks old in a barrel with a dog tryin to get it....it was attacking me then cuz it was scared but now she loves me sooo much!!!if i talk to her she will meow back....i love her and dnt want nothin bad to happen to her on this pregnancy...

11. Damn pussy...

Hope all goes well for you and your kitty, and soon to be kittens :).

12. we were checkn on the babies today and we notice our cat popped out another nipple!!!!or maybe we jus never noticed it....

13. Not gonna lie to ya, kittens are awesome, especially when they get to the playful age.

14. i kno i cant wait!!!!
    feels like.....ummmm i duno lol...never thought bout it...

15. My cat had 2 litters in the same season!! That was hectic let me tell you, but we managed to find good homes for them all.

:hello:eric:hello:

16. damn u must have had a shitload of cat around for a while....how many did ur cat have??

17. I saved my cat, too. He's already neutered, so he obviously lived in a house at some point, but he was so skinny/hungry when we met him (he's put on a good 5 lbs since I brought him home about a month ago.) I just couldn't leave him. That cat loves me like you wouldn't believe. I'm actually the only person in the house that he'll go out of his way to come love on, and my mom's the cat-lover. He's still frisky as hell, and my mom's cat doesn't like him much, so when my mom goes to bed, he gets locked in my room (don't worry, he's got food, a litter box, and water in there), and at 2am, every night, he comes out from under the bed, gets ON the bed, and waits for me to get home, then we play for a bit, I fall asleep with him sitting like a man next to me (he pretty much chills in whatever position i put him in, perfect stoner cat, and he's smart, like he does what you say, and responds and shit. it's crazy).

Anyway, i guess i'm a proud papa, cause i was claimed by one of the coolest cats i've ever met, but seriously, good luck with the kittens. I can't wait to see the pictures!

18. I think it was a total of 7 and we were in the middle of moving too, so one of them didnt make it during the move, I found it stiff as a board the next day on the porch.

:hello:eric:hello:

19. kittens are due within the next few days....probably b4 the weekend is over!:hello:

20. :hello: :hello: 12 to 24 hours until labor starts:hello: :hello:

ill let u guys know how it goes....IF ANYONE CAN GET ME SOME tips on helpin a cat thru pregnany...IM ALL EARS!