Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My King Volcano is clogged :'(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Funkkiller, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Hey GC what's happening? Well anyways i bought myself a King Volcano Bong as a graduation gift about 2 weeks ago. I've smoked only nug in it and just about everyday and today it was clogged so bad it wasn't hitting. Now it wasn't like that yesterday at all :/. Anyways is there a good way to clean it? its 18 inches tall and has two swirl percs in it, which I don't know how to clean because I can't scrub inside there at all.

tl;dr How do I clean my bong?

2. Fill with 91% iso alcohol and a generous amount of salt. Shake (carefully) for awhile. Rinse and repeat if needed. Clean it often and it will be easier to clean the next time. I usually q-tip out my slides multiple times daily just to keep them flowing well, my tube can go about 2 days before I decide to clean it.