Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My kill hit (vid.)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bizzoo, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Nice man that was pretty kool.

2. thanks dude

3. Yup thats a hit
    :smoking:

4. haha thought it was ganna be a bong rip but anyways liked the video of the kid getting hit with the pan?:confused:

5. 10 gallon water jug lol

6. man I can never do that. I know people that can blow smoke rings and suck em back in but mine always blow away.

7. yeah i can do kill hit rings too, if u smoke stoges just practice letting the smoke come out helllllaaa slow.

and for kill hits and Os (at least 1 big one) you dont inhale, just puff it into ur mouth and then slowly let it out and inhale when ur ready.....be careful if u dont get it, its ganna waste that bud.

8. That was a way nice mushroom cloud mang.