Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Kief Collection + My New Piece, it looks small, but it Rips BIG!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ZDG1979, Feb 16, 2013.

1. This is my new glass Pipe and my Kief Collection.
    The kief is from an array of buds:
    Trainwreck, G-13, Mango Kush, Peach Kush, Blue City Diesel, Sour Diesel, Orange Dream etc...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Some White Grape from Tampa FL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kief by Candle-Light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Funny it looks white when it is more pink in normal light...

2. Lovely kief. You should look into a presser so it stores and smokes so much better. If you really get into the kief you may wanna try a 2 piece grinder and pollen box combo. I get more kief than I smoke.

3. I have a 4 piece Titanium Space Case with a Kief Screen that is how I get all that Kief. It was a great investment. What kind of a kief press would you suggest? Links Brand names etc.. would be very helpful!

How much would you say that is? I have the Medium sized Space Case?

4. I use the space case pollen press, it's only $28. I was talking about a 2 piece grinder and a pollen box INSTEAD of your 4 piece.

5. ive got a bong where the lip and the base only arent 'white' clear, but in certain lights it changes to purple clear, some into blue clearn, and sometimes i just looks regular clear glass like the rest of the bong.

this is the first time ive ever seen a pipe made of glass like that. i wanna know how they do that shit.

6. WOW, that picture is impressive. How much weed would you estimate it took to collect all that? Looks awesome, great color and no plant material...first class!!!
    PS: gotta love those blue jars...I just got a few last week and I really like them

7. Can I..... Can I just take a lick of that kief... please...

8. nice pipe and thats some kief collection, mouth watering :smoking: :yummy: