My kids the SHIT!!! Juggalos check this shit ouT!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Miss Does, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. That is way too cute. I have to say, I'm not a fan anymore, but a few years ago I was at a Psychopathic concert, I threw up in the bathroom and a security guard found out, asked if I was ok, I said I was and it was just from the stobe lights (they make m throw up but I couldn't miss the show) .. anyhow, I was just standing next to the wall near the bathroom so I could dash for it if I needed to (next to the stage was the bathroom) and ICP came out, brought me back stage, put a chair right where I could see so I didn't have to stare at the strobes.

It was amazing

2. oh she did.. she got to meet all of them get her lil hatchetman hoodie signed. shes smitten

3. Wow what a moment to remember......

I seen a ICP concert when about 8 years ago. Gayest 2 hours of my life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You've got to enjoy the music to enjoy the experience. If not, you're right, you wasted your time.

5. Sweet....BTW is that you rapping in the vid or did you just find the vid???probally a dumb question b/c i think I already know the answer:confused_2::hippie:

6. so u decided to take the fuck u in advance and be like that.....

7. its blaze ya dead homie, boondox, amb, abk, Shangri-la soldierz (my kid's aunt and uncles) its some major shit!

8. Wow thats pretty cool....Im not really into ICP or any thing but your fam can spit some shit. My buddie raps some....mostly freestyling and recording it...hes not too bad but he could get better. I mess around some with rapping with him too, although I cant freestyle and have to write. Check out his myspace and listen to the songs and tell me what you think.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=68681b82-64d4-4098-b1ca-6c08b387eeba

9. thats sooooooo cute :D

10. #12 asxasxz, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    icp are gay as fuck you might need to kill yourself if you like them and your over 14 they throw fucking faygo root beer on there crowd for god sake

I realize that you are new here, but this kind of shit doesn't fly. We don't insult or flame other members here. Take some time to read our rules or GTFO. --Hempress

11. sounds like a personal problem...welcome to the city, way to make an entrance:(

12. #14 Miss Does, Oct 14, 2008

[​IMG]
    wow i found a link to your myspace and im not going to let someone like u insult me.... hehe... u came in like that to the wrong forum little buddy... and i can tell by the number of posts u have and ur lil red bar that people are just going to love you here.......

13. what do u mean like me im a goddamn baller :laughing: wtf you talking

14. #16 Miss Does, Oct 14, 2008

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

15. That was a very eloquently put argument, incredibly insightful. I see exactly where you're coming from.

(psst, I'm lying, you sound like a 12 year old)

• Like Like x 1
  16. :bongin: im not going to get banned cause im having a argument with a funny clown

17. As long as you refrain from making personal comments on the OP, you won't. But telling her that she should kill herself is beyond tasteless.

• Like Like x 1

18. No, but you'll get banned if you keep making posts like the one that got you warned earlier. :)

But really, keep up with your argument. "im a goddamn baller" is a great point, you should stick with that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.