My journey passing a drug test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nuttdriver, May 15, 2007.

1. First off I think everyone should post height, weight, how much you smoke and what you did to pass the dreaded test.

I'm 6'0" and weigh about 245 lbs.
    I've been self-employed for 7 years and I was offered a job I can't refuse. On 5/6/2007 at 9:30 pm I smoked my last bowl. (It was a sad day, that's why I remember it :( ) I used to smoke one or two bowls in the evening everyday and three to four on weekends. I've been on the same routine for 10 years.

Wednesday 5/16 at 9 am I have to take my drug test.

Yesterday - I started drinking six 32 oz bottles of water and trying to cut back on my fat intake. I take one multi vitamin in the morning. No smoking and lots of pissing.

Today - same as yesterday, except I am drinking 48 oz of Cranberry juice.

Tomorrow - a repeat of the previous days but I'm working outside in the heat so I should sweat my ass off.

On D-Day I'll get up early, take my vitamin, eat a bowl of oatmeal and start drinking water and juice. I'll be sure piss a few times before 9 am.

Hopefully this will do the trick. My only concern is my weight.
    I'll post my results and any changes I make. Out of all the posts here and stuff on the internet, I didn't see anything about height and weight except people say the more you weigh, the longer it stays in your system. I hope this will help someone pass his or her test. Be sure to post your height, weight and how much you smoke.
    What did you do to pass or fail?

2. man, im not sure about this but i would consider buying some fake piss or some really good detox. sounds like you smoke a lot.

3. I was thinking about going up to GNC in the morning and picking up a detox tea.
    I'll add this to my routine.
    I'm not too worried about failing my test.

4. I'd just spend 150 bucks on the urinator.

5. I just passed my home drug test!! The big one is tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

6. If You get the stuff from GNC it will work I think it was like $50-$60.00 for something no bigger than a 20 ounce pepsi. I used that stuff and so did a friend of mine to pass. I will have to do it again as Im in the market for a job again and most places drug test. Although this time it might not work as Im a Much Much heavier smoker now Im constantly toking. I hope I will Pass too.

Hey Good Luck Bro.:smoke:

7. It worked!!:)

The only thing I added was some Detox tea from GNC and I ate a big steak the day before and left overs that morning. I took 4000mg of B12 to keep my pee from being clear early that morning too.

I was worried about my weight and the length of time in my system. Smoke up skinny guys!!:smoke:

8. Damn, 4 grams of vitamins? That can't be too good for you.